Shizuka_Masou

May 14, 2017
Ok, gotta admit, this is probably one of the best r-rated games in the past few years. Story so far is great, writing is good, most of the characters look beautiful and MC best friend doing realy half of the job about keeping me hyped (I actually dont remember the last time i laughed so hard in this kind of games)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Not sure if this was ever mentioned before but i just started playing the game with this release (great game) & i noticed that Megan & Ana both have birth marks (those black dots) at the exact same places on their body
1 = right beside the left nostril
2 = above left breast
3 = under right breast

I wonder if that's a coincidence,... or not?
I noticed that too. It's the same skin texture, but Dr tweaked it so it's barely noticeable. Maybe it's intentional though . . .

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, they're actually pod people. Popped out of the same pod, left with exactly the same marks. :winkytongue:

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
What is up with liams appartement at end of ep 5 only a bed and some garbage nothing else.
He might be almost broke. He's been living beyond his means with the sportscar, the art class and the expensive chemo treatments.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
In real life I don't think it needs to be so extreme. You don't have to answer with a simple yes or no. you could say, "Honestly, you look beautiful no matter what but I did prefer the other hairstyle." It doesn't have to be hate one, love the other.
We all have our preferences, but what matters in the end is really why the change in style was made in the first place. As an example the lovely and talented actress Shailene Woodley changed hairstyle between the movies "Divergent" and "Insurgent". She probably had a great reason to make the change, yet as a stranger I was only disappointed to see her aestetically less pleasing with her shorter haircut.
A character in a vn/game such as this does not think about the change in hairstyle, the change does not matter to the character because the character does not think. We might be told otherwise, but ultimately only the opinion of the player is what matters, nothing more, nothing less. It is a very important distinction between this realm and reality.

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Guys. how can I get 100% with Liam in Ep.3? I read walkthrough but still getting only 4 cakes of 5. He's not telling me his secret, its kinda depressing.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
not pod people..they have cute little belly buttons :p i'm thinking...V!!!!!
Sorry for going off-topic on this one, but are you referring to the V TV series from the 80s?

Oh well, even if you weren't, I think I've had enough childhood flashbacks for the day. :)

EDIT: Holy crap, they actually tried to remake V in 2009. How the hell did I miss that?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'll be honest, I've had this game under my radar for a while now, but I've only really started playing it recently, as I thought there were ones that would interest me more, at the time. Boy, was I wrong...

What looked to me as a plain looking girl, in the form of Megan, was enough to detract me from experiencing this game earlier. Even getting to know her more while playing, she still didn't strike me as a very interesting character, overall. As it turns out, I'm in favor of more "spicy" characters like Melissa and Rena.

And those two became my favorites in the game. In stark contrast with Megan, they really shine visually, as well as in personality. Yes, they are more shallow or superficial characters, at first glance. But to me, the most interesting characters are those with both qualities and defects, resulting in them having an inner conflict burning in their hearts.

But what really drives me in this game is the story and how it affects the characters. What an emotional roller-coaster of a ride this game has been, so far. I have to say, a game that allows me to both laugh, cry, and fap, is an instant favorite.

Cheers

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
A character in a vn/game such as this does not think about the change in hairstyle, the change does not matter to the character because the character does not think. We might be told otherwise, but ultimately only the opinion of the player is what matters, nothing more, nothing less. It is a very important distinction between this realm and reality.
I can agree with that but if you will go back to my post that you quoted you can see I was replying to someone who was referring to real life. I wasn't trying to apply what I said to this game or any other.

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I usually only lurk around here to read people opinions and advice, but holy hell, I have to pop my first post cherry on this game !

At first I wasn't understanding the craze in the comments about this game's girls. In the preview they looked so-so, not bad by any means, but not one really stood out to me. Maybe the fact that some facial features were used in other games didn't help.
Moreover I believed the MC to be the black guy in the preview, being the only male. I thought it was really cool and bold, a very welcome change from the chad caricatures in almost all other games like this.
I must admit I was disappointed when the MC turned out to be once again the bland average no face white guy, but my disappointement was short lived, 'cause even though Liam wasn't the MC, he was a damn good character, my favorite I think.

Quickly, I understood the craze. It is such a breath of fresh air to play an adult visual novel that is written in a realistic fashion. Characters have motives, conflicts, flaws. Conversations are believable and sometimes genuinely funny. Life throws some punches and it's not always the best choice to give those punches back.
What appeared like average 3d models for the girls in the preview became really sexy people once a believable personality has been applied to them.
That is the first game of its genre where I reject opportunities to fuck because I feel it's wrong (I mean I see the scenes first by curiosity then I load a save :p).

The music is nice too, and the acoustic gave me vibes of Life is Strange, which were reinforced by Melissa coming from a broken home with a step-douche and Rena having tats and blue hair, as if Chloe had been split in two characters. Dick also reminded me of Nathan, kinda similar faces and almost always aggressive.

So, yeah, all that to say, very well done DrPinkCake ! I hope you get the recognition and the patreons you deserve. This game is an island in a sea of unfinished, badly written, cliché-clown-fiesta, oversized-melons, incest-plagued, grindy "games".

ps : Melissa best girl,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes