Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
and seriously am I the only one that told Ana to fuck off without fuckin her? If she wants the D, both Peter and Dick are single at the moment,
Did it on the first try for the gallery in the worst possible way (contemplating if I was actually raping her there, which made me kinda sick), then went back to the save and left the house without doing anything to her.

tung dungo

Jan 6, 2018
i am falling in love with Mellisa and the joke of Liam. This game is more than a game, the developers have made mellisa so real, she have characteristic , a deep thinking to her relationship with Megan , consequently, she chose to admit the truth with her. Despite of the fact that this game is surround Megan, I think Mellisa deserve to have more contents in the future update.
Nevertheless, I think Megan propose the idea of "three-some relationship" is a drawback because it's obvious ridiculous!

TorrentToad

Nov 23, 2017
Please don't kill off Liam, he is the perfect wingman.

Also, does anyone have any clue as to who is the person standing in the dark at the end of episode 4 (the scene where the person is looking through my bedroom window) ??

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017

Also, does anyone have any clue as to who is the person standing in the dark at the end of episode 3 (the scene where the person is looking through my bedroom window) ??
the perfect wingman is one willing to take a bullet for you

I'm joking, obviously

(I have no idea of the context of you asking not to kill him off, I haven't gotten very far in the game yet)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am falling in love with Mellisa and the joke of Liam. This game is more than a game, the developers have made mellisa so real, she have characteristic , a deep thinking to her relationship with Megan , consequently, she chose to admit the truth with her. Despite of the fact that this game is surround Megan, I think Mellisa deserve to have more contents in the future update.
Nevertheless, I think Megan propose the idea of "three-some relationship" is a drawback because it's obvious ridiculous!
Poly relationships are fairly common nowadays actually..a loving couple adds another or more to the mix...most famous example was the creator of wonder woman..he and his wife added another to their relationship and it lasted until death did them part

Reactions: Vainglorious

sergop

Jul 24, 2017

Also, does anyone have any clue as to who is the person standing in the dark at the end of episode 4 (the scene where the person is looking through my bedroom window) ??
We can't say for sure but Dick is my top pick cuz off the attack in the morning.

DixieBlueYank

Jun 12, 2018
I've dl'd a lot of games! Loved several and deleted most for either a choice of bad graphics, bad narrative, or those fucking mazes~! DMD was my intro into ALL of this.... and I've loved that kind of drawn out planning. This game has ALL you want! IF you decide to go there... There are soo many options and adventures with great graphics that you will find yourself going back just in case you missed ANYTHING! No matter what your choices are, the story guides you through fully, all characters have an influence and at times.... there is a piece of humanity... For me...it has been the best written and most intriguing game I've had the chance to play!

Thanks DrPinkCake

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes