sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I would bet on the nurse being a stalker.
That is also possible but Peter and Dick are much likely to be that stalker. I think Leah is kinda nympho style who want just to fuck for now. Idk we will see mby it's even a character who isn't even introduced yet. *MINDBLOWNED*

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
I would bet on the nurse being a stalker.
Stalker?! Nonsense! She just used her position at the hospital to sneak a peek at your medical records, find out where you live, then show up at your house in the middle of the night so she could look through your window while you slept, find out that you have two other women sharing your bed and stoke the fires of her incandescent rage because you weren't loyal to her even though you've only known her for a few days, most of which were spent unconscious and drooling all over yourself, and now that you've spurned her advances, she plans to unleash unholy vengeance upon you and everyone you love...

But NO! Not stalking at all! Perish the thought!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That is also possible but Peter and Dick are much likely to be that stalker. I think Leah is kinda nympho style who want just to fuck for now. Idk we will see mby it's even a character who isn't even introduced yet. *MINDBLOWNED*
Leah is cray cray fo' sure

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think Dick is too stupid to actually make up a plan, his ambush during the morning makes me believe he is a impulsive guy who doesn't seem to plan ahead.
Peter seems less dumb (also more of a ass) but he is already trying his revenge by sending the cops against Melissa and Jonas.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Just started and gotta say I find it hilarious how the guy that wrote the walkthrough felt the need to mention that no,you don't get to cuck your best friend in this game.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well, we may never find out. Only Doc knows who was that. Mby he can tell us if by the end of ep 8 we don't get the answer.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Stalker?! Nonsense! She just used her position at the hospital to sneak a peek at your medical records, find out where you live, then show up at your house in the middle of the night so she could look through your window while you slept, find out that you have two other women sharing your bed and stoke the fires of her incandescent rage because you weren't loyal to her even though you've only known her for a few days, most of which were spent unconscious and drooling all over yourself, and now that you've spurned her advances, she plans to unleash unholy vengeance upon you and everyone you love...

But NO! Not stalking at all! Perish the thought!
the japanese term for what Leah is is "yandere". As soon as Jonas breaks up with her, there will be lots of dead people

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Btw now I went back to the end of ep 4 just to see the scene at the end and the guy\girl there was with short hair for a girl and way too long for a guy. So I may be wrong about Dick and Peter. It's much more likely to be Leah or Ana cuz they have a similar hairstyle.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes