Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
I never play this game until last night bc I though it was some shitty "build harem" kind of game but oh boy... Amazing game, very good writing and character development. New fav. game.

Also, Rena is waifu.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm going to throw a thought on the Peter thing.
I'm in America. and that whole scene, would definitely not happen as it did on a couple of accounts.

1). He himself states that he is on parole from prison. If it is true, he would never be allowed to own a gun of any sort, as it is a violation to parole and would land him back to prison, with no longer a chance parole ever again.
He would have to get it from someone else or steal it, and unless it's in a car or house where can claim it doesn't belong to him, he will go to jail automatically for having it on his person...loaded or not.
All they need is to have that info whereas the MC states that he saw the gun on his person, and they would have to check.....Chances are he carries it with him all the time, as most tend to do.

2). If he wants to tell the police that the MC attacked him and wants to make a report, then they would have hauled his ass in too or stayed after they took Mc away to have him file a report.
Most definitely they wouldn't have taken the MC on hearsay anyway, without having at least one witness verifying said attack claim. Having already a black eye and no witnesses, they couldn't take the MC in.

I'm not sure, but I think that you may not need Liam to come save the day, as it was well known now that there is a bat in the house. I think the Dev will have more than one way to skin the cat in this one. Also the fact, it's been well stated there's no N-word happening here and the tags didn't show Rape either, unless he plans on adding it in.

I'm not big on cliffhangers myself, but this one does kind of get you a little...Lol!
I'm anticipating a really good next update...My thanks to the dev for a great game...………………….Peace!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
1). He himself states that he is on parole from prison. If it is true, he would never be allowed to own a gun of any sort, as it is a violation to parole and would land him back to prison, with no longer a chance parole ever again.
He would have to get it from someone else or steal it, and unless it's in a car or house where can claim it doesn't belong to him, he will go to jail automatically for having it on his person...loaded or not.
All they need is to have that info whereas the MC states that he saw the gun on his person, and they would have to check.....Chances are he carries it with him all the time, as most tend to do.
as many shotings had proven it, criminals on;t care about gun laws

TorrentToad

Nov 23, 2017
End of Chapter 5. I am just worried that Peter is going to forcefully entered my house and disturbs Megan.
Btw, is there anyway I could avoid dating Megan so I could go out with Melissa without causing all the drama ?

Reactions: datastorm3600

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Melissa is my favourite, I don't really care about Megan that much. And Rena is not worth cheating on Melissa and Megan for
Blasphemer! :mad: Cheating on the super smurfy Rena with not one but two other women! Shame on you, shame on you! :angel:

Reactions: Latecomer
D

Deleted member 802253

great game so far, cant wait for more;)
When can we expect the next update??

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
as many shotings had proven it, criminals on;t care about gun laws
That's not the point he's making, though.

If Peter owns that firearm legally, then he can shoot someone he claims is trespassing on his property, and say "They were trespassing on my property. I was defending myself." Is it bullshit? Is Jonas or Liam actually committing any crime? Of course not. But Peter can claim they were, he can claim a shooting is justified. He stands a chance at getting away with it.

If the gun is illegal (because as Jaydem said the guy is an ex-con) then does it matter to Jonas or Liam if they're shot dead by an illegal weapon? No. But the cops will care. They may still buy that the shooting itself was "in self defense," but assuming that the police are at least somewhat legitimate, they WILL ask "Well, so where did you get that gun seeing as how you're a convicted felon and aren't allowed to own a firearm?" And he WILL get in trouble for that. End result, unless Peter is a complete moron, he doesn't actually WANT to have to shoot anybody as it'll just bring the attention of the authorities down on him and on the fact that he's in possession of a weapon he's not allowed to have.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
My comments:

Save Liam. His existence keeps the MC sane (and guided too). He's also a real fun guy and a great friend all around. I laughed at most of his scenes. He is a well written character.

I wonder why Megan's design is not very pretty. Quite unusual for a main heroine. Was it intended? Was she meant to look like someone the dev knows? I mean Melissa is way prettier and hotter than her you'd wish Melissa should be the main love interest instead.

I hope the dev don't let Megan get raped (maybe Liam would save the day?). I understand it can create strong emotions in the story but most audience would blow their top off if that ever happens.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
I wonder why Megan's design is not very pretty.
Aside from the cliched "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" argument?

Consider her role in the story versus the roles the other characters play.

Angela is "the firecracker." She's the shortest, the most petite, has the bright red hair, all leading to this impression of someone who is small but extremely "potent."

Hedwig stands out as "the bombshell." Tall. Blonde. Busty. She fits the classic stereotype to a T.

Melissa is "the vamp." (No, not "vampire," but related.) A "vamp" is, according to Merriam-Webster, "a woman who uses her charm or wiles to seduce and exploit men." And with the very fair skin, the dark hair and her little nose piercing, she looks the part. Again, your mileage may vary, but the idea is that she exudes an aura of the exotic which is what generates the majority of her appeal.

Leah is, not surprisingly, "the naughty nurse." That blend of caretaker - someone who'll literally take care of you. She'll fluff your pillow, get you a blanket, probably even make you dinner. And then, because she's a nymphomaniac, also shag you rotten on the floor of a public restroom.

And what's Megan's appeal? She's the "Plain Jane." The "Girl Next Door." That wholesome, good girl who you would take home to meet your mother. That paragon of virtue, of naivete, of innocence that some people will instantly jump to protect and others just want to corrupt. But she needs to look the part, too, and the pigtails and the relatively conservative mode of dress all ties into that.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I wonder why Megan's design is not very pretty. Quite unusual for a main heroine. Was it intended? Was she meant to look like someone the dev knows? I mean Melissa is way prettier and hotter than her you'd wish Melissa should be the main love interest instead.
As I was typing this response, @Vordertur posted his much better response, but I'll post it anyways. The reason it took me awhile is at the end...

While I wouldn't say Megan isn't very pretty, I definitely agree that she is less physically attractive than either Melissa or Rena, and even Ana or Leah, at least at first. If you showed a few renders of each of the girls to 100 random guys and asked them to rank their favorites in order of best looking to "least best" looking, Megan probably doesn't make the top 3.

But after playing the game (for me, multiple times on different routes haha), I find myself more and more attracted to Megan. Melissa and Rena are definitely better looking and sexier IMO, but Megan has that girl next door appeal. She's innocent but not naive. She's witty and charming and has an appealing mix of confidence and realistic insecurities. She's playful but not devious; she can bust your balls with a good joke but then makes sure you she doesn't mean it; there's no sense she ever has any ulterior motives--everything about her is genuine. To some this makes her boring or "safe" but to others it makes her the ideal match.

Melissa is the girl I want to save and protect (and fuck). Rena is the girl I want to solve by breaking through to what's inside (and also fuck). Megan is the girl I want to love and marry and spend the rest of my life with. She'll be a great mother to my children. I'll support her career and she'll support mine. And judging from this last update, our sex life will be spectacular!

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I don't think it was an accident that you never even get a glimpse of Megan topless, let alone nude, before this update. I think the dev was deliberate in making Megan less attractive initially and then, whatever you think about the hair change (I personally prefer the pigtails), naked Megan is the best Megan. Wow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Ahh damn, this f... mega app wont dl again. Always the same shit will you dl the app, no you damn browser it´s installed and runing. I´m so sick of this damn always coming again text.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes