VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Melissa is my favourite, I don't really care about Megan that much. And Rena is not worth cheating on Melissa and Megan for
Agree on the Rena is not worth to cheat on missy and megan :) But for me Megan is amazing too i care about her too ^^

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Agree on the Rena is not worth to cheat on missy and megan :) But for me Megan is amazing too i care about her too ^^
At last the Megan fans speak up. Okay I know everyone has their own preference but I think Megan is awesome. Melissa a close 2nd.

Reactions: TheFurs

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
My comments:

Save Liam. His existence keeps the MC sane (and guided too). He's also a real fun guy and a great friend all around. I laughed at most of his scenes. He is a well written character.

I wonder why Megan's design is not very pretty. Quite unusual for a main heroine. Was it intended? Was she meant to look like someone the dev knows? I mean Melissa is way prettier and hotter than her you'd wish Melissa should be the main love interest instead.

I hope the dev don't let Megan get raped (maybe Liam would save the day?). I understand it can create strong emotions in the story but most audience would blow their top off if that ever happens.
Before the makeover (now she looks like Ariana Grande (realy fugly)), with pigtails, she looks absolutelly stunning and beautiful, much much more that that boring not interesting Melissa ... Black short hair, nose ring, weird eyes, looks like a slut (sorry Mel fans, just my opinion) ... not interested ... for me, every other girl (except Ana) in this game is prettier than Melissa ... but now, No, i do not like new Megan at all, the hair and the look overall is not coresponding her character from previous episodes ... so now, number one is for me Hedwig, she is really the beautiful one ...

Reactions: Latecomer

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
And what's Megan's appeal? She's the "Plain Jane." The "Girl Next Door." That wholesome, good girl who you would take home to meet your mother. That paragon of virtue, of naivete, of innocence that some people will instantly jump to protect and others just want to corrupt. But she needs to look the part, too, and the pigtails and the relatively conservative mode of dress all ties into that.
In other words: Score a girl like Megan? Issue the banns of marriage, fast. :extremelyhappy: Or, as Kip Moore so eloquently stated a few years ago, Mary was the Marrying Kind. (Enter song title on Youtube, video turned unavailable in the spoiler.)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Melissa is the girl I want to save and protect (and fuck). Rena is the girl I want to solve by breaking through to what's inside (and also fuck). Megan is the girl I want to love and marry and spend the rest of my life with. She'll be a great mother to my children. I'll support her career and she'll support mine. And judging from this last update, our sex life will be spectacular!
I think I'll wear a tinfoil hat.... I'm tired of them pesky peoples reading my thoughts

h more that that boring not interesting Melissa ... Black short hair, nose ring, weird eyes, looks like a slut
oh ladies and not, looks like peter can't take another punch but one of his teammates decides to step in his place

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Can I ask something? Why are there only just Melissa (ok and Rena) polls? Why is not poll about Megan? For Example? - HER HAIR! Really don't understand.

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
fucking thank you for this game. had a laughing marathon about character Laim. game as a whole is great, story rocks

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, not checking back here often leads to feeling like you can never catch up on current events. I must've missed the things about sharing, so I cannot really speculate on anything about that, but I would have trouble believing that DrPinkCake quit because of criticism (in most cases I felt that DrPinkCake actually was encouraging criticism as well as having fun with some of the predictions of the story/plot posted here...including mine :)).

Overall it would be disappointing not to see DrPinkCake able to interact in this thread anymore; though I could definitely understand if DrPinkCake's focus had to be more on Patreon and Discord due to less free time and all that (I'm impressed that anyone can give equal attention to multiple sources of social media...though I've never been very good at multi-tasking).

I just hope that whatever happened hasn't happened for bad reasons.

4.60 star(s) 818 Votes