SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Honestly you could lose all the sex and just make this about two dudes dealing with tragedy and I would be all over it. This is great.

Reactions: Dualyth

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
Found this game today. I'm really enjoying it so far. Liam is fucking hilarious and adds the right amount of levity to the storyline. I'll go back and play it differently, but regarding Liam at the end of this episode, is he selling everything off to afford treatment and the bucket list?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm hoping that no one will want to stop that, either them or you, and you end up with both of them as is, till your so old you can't see right plus having 27 kids between the both of them....(OK, a bit of an exaggeration) but you get my point.
27? why stop at that

So, I'm the only one, then, that sees her "I keep people at arm's length and insist that I'm not interested in serious emotional attachments. Casual sex FTW!" attitude as being a painfully obvious way to deflect from the fact that she's terribly emotionally vulnerable because of the abuse she's suffered at the hands of her eeeeeevil stepfather, and that the sad and bitter truth of the matter is that she's desperately searching for someone, anyone, really, to look after her, and show genuine interest in her welfare and in who she is, not just what she looks like naked?

But that when someone does come along (That'd be Jonas, folks!) she's completely thrown by it because she has little to no experience with being loved on her own merits, and not for the flirty persona she shows off to everyone?

Because, MAN, that is TOTALLY what the character reads like to me.
I was about to post something similar but the wording would get me banned. I dunno how they played but in my playthrough I got Liam to answer the phone, and got told by Melissa that she loves me

so there's no Harem mode in this game?
2 girls are not enough?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Found this game today. I'm really enjoying it so far. Liam is fucking hilarious and adds the right amount of levity to the storyline. I'll go back and play it differently, but regarding Liam at the end of this episode, is he selling everything off to afford treatment and the bucket list?
It could be that he's selling off his things or could be trashing his place to vent his frustrations. On his own he's trying to make peace with his life possibly coming to an end. There's part of him that's hurting and part of him that wants to live life to the fullest and it's a constant battle.

I really hope Liam survives the ordeal or shit will hit the fan.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Oh my God!! I've just realized what DrPinkCake is doing, that sly fucking genius.
We can all agree that, he's damn good at telling this story....so far. I mean he really knows how to get you to feel certain ways about all the characters.
Let's be honest, it's really the first time a Dev has got you to like....no love...another male character, besides just the MC.
We all know, from other games, that most Devs like to bring black guys out of the woodwork to otherwise cockblock, and BBC cheat with whomever your trying to get with.

This time, we get a good friend that doesn't do that, and is a helluva wingman to boot.
Now I realize that DrPinkCake knows how to pull the old heart strings and deep feels, and is fixing to prove it.

I don't know for sure how it will actually go down, but I see a scenario close to this, with Liam.
After this last episode, things will start to get progressively worse for Liam. The MC will continue to take him to his therapy and finish with his bucket list.
Liam will start to look worse as time goes on...getting a paler look to him and sunken in cheeks, then will stay more fatigued all the time, till he can feel his time is at an end.

Through this time Liam has gotten very close to Edna, and has been kind of dating her after sessions.
Both of them are getting weaker, and Liam asks if you would take him and Edna to the lake so they can look at the stars at night.
The Mc arranges the cabin and takes the girls with them, setting up a couple of lounge chairs at the end of the pier for Liam and Edna.
That night as the two sit in the chairs and look at the stars, the Mc and the girls peek from time to time, as Liam moved his chair closer and is holding her hand.

The MC and the girls have a final decision of keeping their relationship as a family together, rather than making a choice of just one.
The next morning, the MC goes out to where Liam and Edna are still sitting, and finds that they both passed in the night. Still holding hands and smiling.

A couple of years later, as Megan is manning the backyard grill and Melissa is tending your two kids (that are just learning to walk) You are sitting in yours and Liam's favorite spot on the back porch and drinking a beer.
You get an email marked urgent, opening it, it is a picture of Liam's cock and a caption saying "LOL".
Just as you are about to close it out, you receive another.
It is from an unknow person and titled "remember this?" It's the picture of you, Liam, Melissa, and Megan just after the pool day you guys had together.....with whatever pose you decided to use that day.

This will leave open the option to introduce another Liam into the game......his paternal twin sister...……...Peace!!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
The high probability of Megan getting raped. My guess is that Liam can get there in time to save the day. He was on his way to Jonah's house after their talk on the phone.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The high probability of Megan getting raped. My guess is that Liam can get there in time to save the day. He was on his way to Jonah's house after their talk on the phone.
But what about people who choose Rana? Is it something like Liam or Rape?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Jonah calls Liam whether he answers or not. My speculation for the playthrough when Liam doesn't answer is that he'd still try to go to Jonah's house out of worry.

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
Regarding Megan and Peter, I think the following might at least help with Megan putting up a fight:
1) The grocery store robbery > Things like this can push people to at least learn or take more active measures to defend themselves
2) Dick > MC has been attacked at home. I can't recall from the game play but did MC say or was there a choice regarding being more careful?
3) Baseball bat > =Checkov's gun?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
o you know how when you @ someone and the username auto-populates? I got stuck typing the sentence "I wonder what @ dr Pink Cake says about this" trying to get the link, but it wasn't doing that. So I started skimming back over the past pages of this thread to find how he actually spells his username. It took a LOT longer than I thought it would, more than 20 pages, and . Did he bail? Was he banned? Was there more to the links going down and the note about sharing anonymously that we don't know about? I liked reading his comments, and it would be disappointing if he quit this forum because of sharing and/or criticism. It would be more disappointing if he's "gone" because he got someone banned from Patreon for sharing links :cryingface:

Edited to Add!!: The reason it would be "more disappointing" is because that would be VERY not cool if true, and he seemed like a cool dude who enjoyed his support in this thread
I think I saw @TCMS telling the guy who got banned on how to share links anonymously. Maybe he can shed some light on the topic? Of course if it can't be shared to the public, we understand. Or do I have to send otter pics as well? xD

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Regarding Megan and Peter, I think the following might at least help with Megan putting up a fight:
1) The grocery store robbery > Things like this can push people to at least learn or take more active measures to defend themselves
2) Dick > MC has been attacked at home. I can't recall from the game play but did MC say or was there a choice regarding being more careful?
3) Baseball bat > =Checkov's gun?
1) Agreeable. The counter for that is that Megan has felt safe living with Jonah so there's a chance that she could've loosened her guard... I hope that's not the case.
2) & 3) Jonah did say about being more careful so maybe there are other placed defensive measures aside from an easy accessible baseball batt?

If Megan is able to defend herself and kick Peter's ass in the process, many would be happy.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
This game deserves to be in its own MEGA popular section, a tier above the existing popular section.
This really does deserve a spot in popular, it's scores a solid B+ or higher across the board with an A+ for treatment of other male characters, we've got maximum Bro in Liam through outright horrendous and violent in the step dad , A for renders, A+ for characterisation frankly this should replace BB in popular pretty soon or one of the other dormant games.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
1) Agreeable. The counter for that is that Megan has felt safe living with Jonah so there's a chance that she could've loosened her guard... I hope that's not the case.
2) & 3) Jonah did say about being more careful so maybe there are other placed defensive measures aside from an easy accessible baseball batt?

If Megan is able to defend herself and kick Peter's ass in the process, many would be happy.
Or better yet. Ann now has been stalking the MC, and in an attempt to make things right...because she wants a chance with him again, she goes in right behind Peter. There she shoots him with her taser gun, which immobilizes him and calls the cops back.
or
The fuck head Rena….aka. Smurf....ex-boyfriend comes for round two, only this time he has brought his gun. Not really seeing clearly through the window, mistakes Peter for the MC, and shoots him several times in the head.
Thereby effectively killing Peter and going to prison now for murder....Lol!!
or
Melissa's Mom, even though she didn't press charges, still loves her daughter, and noticed that Peter was in possession of a gun. She called the cops anonymously and had switched his gun for a realistic looking water gun. The cops come back, just in time and see him breaking and entering the house, and they follow him in. Peter pulls the gun on them by habit and they fill him full of holes, as he is giving his dying breath he pulls the trigger and water comes out.
The MC will now have to console Melissa's Mom now......nothing wrong with some hot MILF action on the side.....Lol!!

Just some thoughts…………………………...Peace!!

themKrustyKrabs

Aug 22, 2018
I played this game twice so far. in one of them im going just for melissa and megan and in the other its just megan.
i think im gonna do another one where i go for all the women i can.
but i really like that megan and melissa are ok with each other. its a dynamic that i like a lot

Reactions: Namco15

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Or better yet. Ann now has been stalking the MC, and in an attempt to make things right...because she wants a chance with him again, she goes in right behind Peter. There she shoots him with her taser gun, which immobilizes him and calls the cops back.
or
The fuck head Rena….aka. Smurf....ex-boyfriend comes for round two, only this time he has brought his gun. Not really seeing clearly through the window, mistakes Peter for the MC, and shoots him several times in the head.
Thereby effectively killing Peter and going to prison now for murder....Lol!!
or
Melissa's Mom, even though she didn't press charges, still loves her daughter, and noticed that Peter was in possession of a gun. She called the cops anonymously and had switched his gun for a realistic looking water gun. The cops come back, just in time and see him breaking and entering the house, and they follow him in. Peter pulls the gun on them by habit and they fill him full of holes, as he is giving his dying breath he pulls the trigger and water comes out.
The MC will now have to console Melissa's Mom now......nothing wrong with some hot MILF action on the side.....Lol!!

Just some thoughts…………………………...Peace!!
Last 2 seems fine but as for Ann, I think she'd rather help/allow Peter in his deed or even eliminate Megan totally. Her ways for trying to induce passion in Jonah towards her is freaky twisted but doesn't change the fact that she is still in love with Jonah to the point of obsession.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes