TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think I saw @TCMS telling the guy who got banned on how to share links anonymously. Maybe he can shed some light on the topic? Of course if it can't be shared to the public, we understand. Or do I have to send otter pics as well? XD
banned accounts appear with a strike-through like this:
TCMS
His was self deleted.

Reactions: Krull

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Regarding Megan and Peter, I think the following might at least help with Megan putting up a fight:
1) The grocery store robbery > Things like this can push people to at least learn or take more active measures to defend themselves
2) Dick > MC has been attacked at home. I can't recall from the game play but did MC say or was there a choice regarding being more careful?
3) Baseball bat > =Checkov's gun?
but it's sweet Meghan we're talking about. Even if she managed to defend herself, it would still affect her

The MC and the girls have a final decision of keeping their relationship as a family together, rather than making a choice of just one.
The next morning, the MC goes out to where Liam and Edna are still sitting, and finds that they both passed in the night. Still holding hands and smiling.

A couple of years later, as Megan is manning the backyard grill and Melissa is tending your two kids (that are just learning to walk) You are sitting in yours and Liam's favorite spot on the back porch and drinking a beer.
You get an email marked urgent, opening it, it is a picture of Liam's cock and a caption saying "LOL".
Just as you are about to close it out, you receive another.
It is from an unknow person and titled "remember this?" It's the picture of you, Liam, Melissa, and Megan just after the pool day you guys had together.....with whatever pose you decided to use that day.

This will leave open the option to introduce another Liam into the game......his paternal twin sister...……...Peace!!
one correction that i woud make to that is "tending to your two youngest kids"

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
TCMS
His was self deleted.
Suspicion confirmed, it would have been nice to know why DrPinkCake decided to delete it though.
I guess from now on all information from the good doctor will have to be relayed via someone else. I know polls and information from DrPinkCake's patreon have been posted here by others already, yet it is still sad to see him abandon this site entirely! :confused: :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Floga

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Interesting game that has likeable, non-shallow characters. I have a question so let me just get right to it...

Question: What do the plus and minus buttons that appears around a cake icon in the lower-right corner of some scenes do, if anything? Currently, I assume that they offer no mechanical benefits and does not affect gameplay in any way. Do they adjust the speed of the scene animations? (I cannot confirm this myself due to the limitations of this computer.) Thank-you in advance for any helpful answers. :]

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
TCMS
His was self deleted.
I was talking about the guy who shared the link who got banned from Patreon by Doc. I wasn't assuming that F95 banned him. Thanks for informing though!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Question: What do the plus and minus buttons that appears around a cake icon in the lower-right corner of some scenes do, if anything? Currently, I assume that they offer no mechanical benefits and does not affect gameplay in any way. Do they adjust the speed of the scene animations? (I cannot confirm this myself due to the limitations of this computer.) Thank-you in advance for any helpful answers. :]
Yes, speed control for animation. No other effect that I know of.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Interesting game that has likeable, non-shallow characters. I have a question so let me just get right to it...

it changes animation speed, and if you have a really fast hardware you can also switch to alt-textures

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I appreciate the answers. Thank-you both. Just wanted to make sure my assumption was correct and that ignoring them would not affect gameplay (i.e., affection levels). Well, eager to see the what's next for the game. Hell of a cliffhanger the current build left on, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TorrentToad

Nov 23, 2017
Does this mean that the developer of this game has already written all 8 episodes (with all the storyline done) ?
Whatever we say here or on his patreon page wouldn't change what is about to happen to Liam/ Megan... ?

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
27? why stop at that

I was about to post something similar but the wording would get me banned. I dunno how they played but in my playthrough I got Liam to answer the phone, and got told by Melissa that she loves me

2 girls are not enough?
yeah like what about the other side bitches? sorry for being so selfish. :/

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Status update Episode 6

Time for a weekly status update.

First of all, welcome to all new patrons! I'm very thrilled to see the high level of support from you all!

During the past week I've had split focus on producing still renders and animations.

The current progress of Episode 6 is:
- 3300 lines of script has been written
- 239 renders are completed
- 10 animations are completed

I'm aiming for about 5000 lines of script for this episode; about the same length as Episode 5. I don't have an estimate on animations or renders left to do, yet. Judging by my previous standards, I'd say the total progress is 25%.

As this and the remaining Episodes will include more and more story branches, the episode length may feel slightly shorter than usual for a single playthrough, but the same amount of content will be there under the hood. That is the drawback of doing story branches and deviating from the main story, but the upside is that your choices in the game will have a larger impact.

I'm very stoked for what's to come in the three remaining episodes! It finally feels like I'm about to show you all what I've been planning from day 1 of this project.

Starting next week I will begin to post preview renders for +$10 and +$15 patrons. I haven't been able to do this, thus far, due to spoiler reasons.

On another note, upon request from patrons, I have added a new Patron tier that is Discord reward based and limited to 10 patrons. I thought I'd have more time to announce this tier in this post, but now there are only 2 spots left. The new tier gives instant access to special preview rooms in the Discord, that also are attainable through staying an active member on that server. The tier also grants you a role title of choice on the server.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Status update Episode 6

Time for a weekly status update.

First of all, welcome to all new patrons! I'm very thrilled to see the high level of support from you all!

During the past week I've had split focus on producing still renders and animations.

The current progress of Episode 6 is:
- 3300 lines of script has been written
- 239 renders are completed
- 10 animations are completed

I'm aiming for about 5000 lines of script for this episode; about the same length as Episode 5. I don't have an estimate on animations or renders left to do, yet. Judging by my previous standards, I'd say the total progress is 25%.

As this and the remaining Episodes will include more and more story branches, the episode length may feel slightly shorter than usual for a single playthrough, but the same amount of content will be there under the hood. That is the drawback of doing story branches and deviating from the main story, but the upside is that your choices in the game will have a larger impact.

I'm very stoked for what's to come in the three remaining episodes! It finally feels like I'm about to show you all what I've been planning from day 1 of this project.

Starting next week I will begin to post preview renders for +$10 and +$15 patrons. I haven't been able to do this, thus far, due to spoiler reasons.

On another note, upon request from patrons, I have added a new Patron tier that is Discord reward based and limited to 10 patrons. I thought I'd have more time to announce this tier in this post, but now there are only 2 spots left. The new tier gives instant access to special preview rooms in the Discord, that also are attainable through staying an active member on that server. The tier also grants you a role title of choice on the server.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake
Thanks for bringing these updates here; really appreciate it! :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: fauxplayer
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes