Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
Proper enjoyed playing through this for the first time. Never felt as guilty with shagging folk behind Megans' back, since that time I accidentally shot my horse ,in the napper, in RDR 7 years ago. Fucking good stuff. Liams' got good patter as well, quite a relatable character in my opinion.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Proper enjoyed playing through this for the first time. Never felt as guilty with shagging folk behind Megans' back, since that time I accidentally shot my horse ,in the napper, in RDR 7 years ago. Fucking good stuff. Liams' got good patter as well, quite a relatable character in my opinion.
for me it felt like that time when I was playing Dragon Age origins and was romancing leliana. I did the dark ritual and when I left Leliana at the gate she begged me to return to her.... I felt like shit

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any way you dont start dating Megan? I finally was as big an asshole to her as possible but we still ended up dating...

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
for me it felt like that time when I was playing Dragon Age origins and was romancing leliana. I did the dark ritual and when I left Leliana at the gate she begged me to return to her.... I felt like shit
I liked Leliana but at the same time she done my tits in. That french accent was grating, to say the least.

Sep 4, 2017
Before the makeover (now she looks like Ariana Grande (realy fugly)), with pigtails, she looks absolutelly stunning and beautiful, much much more that that boring not interesting Melissa ... Black short hair, nose ring, weird eyes, looks like a slut (sorry Mel fans, just my opinion) ... not interested ... for me, every other girl (except Ana) in this game is prettier than Melissa ... but now, No, i do not like new Megan at all, the hair and the look overall is not coresponding her character from previous episodes ... so now, number one is for me Hedwig, she is really the beautiful one ...
Yeah i agree with you on that... Personally Megan with pigtails is absolute stunning it makes her so much prettier... And yh (Sorry all the Melissa fans ) But i kind of dont like her as a character.. (Just slightly ) cause all she wants is sex and for me thats not what i want.. I like the idea of both romantic and Naughty character.. So i would put megan on my favourite character and rena/melissa on 2nd ( just my opinion)... and the nurse is my least favourite one... for some reason..

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I know that @TCMS will agree to add it in the popular game section if we ask him really nicely. Pretty please?

Reactions: Namco15

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've been reading the past few pages or so, and am shocked to see the amount of....Can't we have a route where we can choose Melissa over/and not Megan?.....or.....I think Melissa a so beautiful and Megan is plain, why cant we have that choice?

Personally I think the Dev set us up exactly perfect, by having both the girls OK with sex and dating at the same time. Plus they're perfectly fine with it.
I'm hoping that no one will want to stop that, either them or you, and you end up with both of them as is, till your so old you can't see right plus having 27 kids between the both of them....(OK, a bit of an exaggeration) but you get my point.

The point I'm going to make now, is a result of the sort of response to the argument that's been being brought up.
You may be starting to fuel a possible outcome, the Dev may have otherwise not have contemplated, and it will be your fault.
It is now set up where, if you didn't hang with Liam on the day you get introduced to Melissa, then Peter enters the house and rapes Megan multiple times while recording the whole thing for you. Then kills her, thereby curing the problem of....Why can't I just be with Melissa instead of Megan problem, that some of you seem to be worrying about.
The only way to avoid it will be to make sure you are with Liam for the coffee house intro to Melissa, but by doing that you'll save Megan from this scenario, with Liam, but not accumulate enough points with Melissa from the start, thereby severing any more relations with her in the future. Now you will either get Melissa because you've effectively killed off the Megan path....Wow
or
You end up having Megan saved, and Melisa goes to jail and then wants nothing to do with you after. Thereby curing the problem of having Melissa content.

Personally, I'm very good with a threeway relationship, and don't want to settle for just one, mostly because right now we don't have too....Plus it's easier to take care of all those kids with two Moms instead of one....Lol!!…………….….Peace!!

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
But i kind of dont like her as a character.. (Just slightly ) cause all she wants is sex and for me thats not what i want..
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. :)

So, I'm the only one, then, that sees her "I keep people at arm's length and insist that I'm not interested in serious emotional attachments. Casual sex FTW!" attitude as being a painfully obvious way to deflect from the fact that she's terribly emotionally vulnerable because of the abuse she's suffered at the hands of her eeeeeevil stepfather, and that the sad and bitter truth of the matter is that she's desperately searching for someone, anyone, really, to look after her, and show genuine interest in her welfare and in who she is, not just what she looks like naked?

But that when someone does come along (That'd be Jonas, folks!) she's completely thrown by it because she has little to no experience with being loved on her own merits, and not for the flirty persona she shows off to everyone?

Because, MAN, that is TOTALLY what the character reads like to me.

:D

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. :)
Mind sharing ?

No, but I'm with you on that, Mel built a façade to hide the fact that she's been emotionally broken by the death of her father and the entry of a horrible step-father into her life. Megan is her best friend because she was kind to her after her father's death, and she fell for the MC because he cared for her and helped her against her step-douche.

She uses drugs and sex to numb the pain and maybe in a kind of pleasurable "who the hell cares" self-destructive way. But with her step-father situation resolved and someone caring by her side, she could turn her damn fun side into something healthy.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes