joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
how to avoid date with megan? I would really like to date with Melissa and do it while going out with megan it's not great...

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Dang this update left on a dark note. Don't worry. Our boy Liam is coming to beat up the douche (please don't let Liam get hurt).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Reactions: qwerty76423578

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I see alot of high praise for this game....was wondering, any NTR in this?(would love it if there was) also can the wife/gf cheat on you? Haven't played yet but wanted to know these things before i start.

Reactions: Mwanted

shiggyy

Dec 12, 2017
I see alot of high praise for this game....was wondering, any NTR in this?(would love it if there was) also can the wife/gf cheat on you? Haven't played yet but wanted to know these things before i start.
This is from the developer of the game in a post from earlier in the thread:
There will never be NTR in this game. If you're looking for that you should look elsewhere.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lol...I was only wondering about it. You dont know what content i want, calm down a bit. Was a simple question!
Haha no worries man, just trying to get some laughs... NTR questions are never "simple" questions, you know? :eek:penedeyewink:

ETA: The MC's GF did cheat on him as a prologue to the story, which sets up his current mental state, if that's interesting to you given your initial question...?

Reactions: Theboss3213

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Haha no worries man, just trying to get some laughs... NTR questions are never "simple" questions, you know? :eek:penedeyewink:

ETA: Oh, the MC's GF did cheat on him as a prologue to the story, which sets up his current mental state, if that's interesting to you given your initial question.
Haha thats true...sorry if i got to harsh there man. Yeah i hear you on that, people here seem to either hate it or love it. You dont see people being in the middle neither hating or liking it. Alot of the NTR games have a black guy in them...so i figured from the preview pic, that this game gonna have it. :)

Reactions: fauxplayer

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I can agree with that but if you will go back to my post that you quoted you can see I was replying to someone who was referring to real life. I wasn't trying to apply what I said to this game or any other.
I might have zoned past that bit, but yeah we seem to be on the same page! :)

I'm impressed with how many posters are using spoilers in the last several pages of this thread since the update. It makes me feel like the fans of this game are a bit more, umm, let's say cultured than with other games. Does anyone else feel like appreciating this game is like being in some kind of exclusive club? Discussing this game is like discussing jazz or fine wine... Jesus, I feel like an elitist snob or something now, but it's true. This is a sublime game that draws fans of discerning taste.

But anyway, the real point of my post is that it got me thinking... Is there a default time limit for spoilers? Does F95 have any guidelines for this? I could do a poll or something if people are interested. I'm just curious about how many days after an update is the proper etiquette for using spoilers when discussing whether **** will **** or if **** means ****.
I have seen people use spoilers for single words or entire posts and anything in between. I myself try to use them when I would be spoiling content or sometimes just to make my posts shorter to decrease time for people that have already read it or just want to scroll past it. I am not sure if the "hover over a word" feature is available on this forum, but that is a handy way to both make posts shorter and hide added thoughts or things that would otherwise go in a spoiler tag. Everysmurf can always use the word smurf to smurf up smurfy smurf that otherwise would have to be smurfed in a smurfy smurf smurf. Did Smurf mention that I like the smurfy smurf Rena? Go Team Smurf!:eazyHype:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes spoilers are good for translations too, and have you heard about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mindblowing really! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Vainglorious
U

User_633486

liam was a lil bit more tolerable this time and it was nice to finally get to play with meg. kinda wish we could have rekindled the flame with ana a bit more instead of rage fucking her but maybe that's just me. had a few .exe crashes while doing her anal doggystyle too.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes