ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd consider Leah a very deep and possibly dangerous path to explore...
but ya..no matter what..Megan falls in love with you..even when i tried the shun Megan route and had only 1 cake each episode..she still is "falling in love"

Jul 23, 2017
Very likely, unless he gives a miraculous cure for Liam. Also his disease was foreshadowed some time before it was revealed to the protagonist.
I hope it's more of a Game of Thrones season 1-3 important/liked character death that serves a purpose and adds to the story, instead of Game of Thrones season 4 onwards, and other movies and series that tried to copy it, where they just needlessly kill of their best characters thinking people will applaud their bravery and storytelling.

So far though I'd say if he is killed it will actually add to the story based on how well the character is written.

On another note, I'd really like for the next update to include a choice to tell Megan you're more interested in someone else, but have it so that she still keeps falling in love with the MC and that could be a corruption route for her.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Status update Episode 6
Since last Friday I haven't had a primary focus. I've been writing script, and producing both still renders and animations. The overall progress is very good.

Script 80%
370 renders (~50-60%)
16 animations (~40-50%)

I estimate that the overall progress of Episode 6 is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers

Dr PinkCake
Awesome. Maybe one of the fastest developer :)

Reactions: Jaime Lannister

junj

Jan 4, 2018
This story is very beautiful, never thought i could feel really bad for cheating in just a game like this.
Liam is a best bro. He made me laugh countless times, but also tears in my eyes when i saw him suffer, especially when he didnt answer the MC phone. Its so sad too see him in the situation like this. Really hope he can get a happy ending.
It was very emotional when i followed the story of Mellisa and Liam. I probably like Mellisa the most among of those girls atm.
It very rare to have a game when you could feel emotional attached to the characters like this. Very well development, well done.

Jun 20, 2018
PD. It seems that the system of "pink cakes" doesn't have a real use in the case of Megan. I have made all the possible mistakes with her, getting only one or one and a half points at the end of the chapters, and after the scene in the theatre, she wants to be my girlfriend anyway. I haven't tried with other characters, making mistakes on purpose to avoiding to get points, so I don't know if this only happens with Megan. Anyway, I think this is a flaw of the game, that is way more linear than I thought. Why bother with that point system with Megan? At the end of the day, she will be in love with the MC anyway... :confused::confused::confused:
Every branching video game has a certain central thrust. No matter which paths you take in Mass Effect, you're still out there to save the galaxy. When you're playing The Walking Dead, you still need to escape the zombies. For this game, the central path is the MC's relationship with Megan. Bear in mind that the MC is not the player – it's the MC who's fallen for Megan, so that's the central storyline of the game. Now that might branch away at the end, but it's how it started.

i'd consider Leah a very deep and possibly dangerous path to explore...
I pursued the Leah path out of curiosity, because people in this thread were saying it's really rewarding, with an interesting storyline. But so far I haven't really seen that at all. (That's not my way of saying it, or the other writing in the game, is bad!) Was I just playing it wrong? (i.e. does someone need to downplay/reject everyone else to get the Leah story content people were talking about?)

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Every branching video game has a certain central thrust. No matter which paths you take in Mass Effect, you're still out there to save the galaxy. When you're playing The Walking Dead, you still need to escape the zombies. For this game, the central path is the MC's relationship with Megan. Bear in mind that the MC is not the player – it's the MC who's fallen for Megan, so that's the central storyline of the game. Now that might branch away at the end, but it's how it started.
Yes, but it's suppose that the main point of the game it to get "Relationship" and "Friendship" points with Megan in order of "being able of win her heart", as the dev says. But actually, you will win her heart even if you do everything wrong... At least with Megan, the main feminine character, all that system of winning "pink cakes" if you make the right decisions is, so far, just a fake in order of creating in the player that only plays the game one time the illusion of being in charge. It's like a "cheat" that dev makes to players, or that seems. :confused:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah! Liam to the rescue! Don't let him die though... and no rape of Megan.
I know that many will disagree, but this would be a great way for Liam to go out with a bang saving the life of a friend instead of dying from his disease.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I know that many will disagree, but this would be a great way for Liam to go out with a bang saving the life of a friend instead of dying from his disease.
I know. I still wish he survives. There are story twists were the best friend (MC's only support) dies and is replaced by one or more people in the form of a new friend or love interest/s. I still feel bad of great characters dying though. I'm more into the best friend surviving and shares MC's happiness when the MC reaches the happiest point of his life... something like that. But the story must go the way the writer wants it written.

Reactions: TheFinder

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I know. I still wish he survives. There are story twists were the best friend (MC's only support) dies and is replaced by one or more people in the form of a new friend or love interest/s. I still feel bad of great characters dying though. I'm more into the best friend surviving and shares MC's happiness when the MC reaches the happiest point of his life... something like that. But the story must go the way the writer wants it written.
Of course I agree, him surviving is surely the best outcome, however if he has to die (and I hope not) I'd prefer a hero's death for him rather than dying for a disease.

Reactions: Valoryn

tg

May 1, 2017
Bear in mind that the MC is not the player – it's the MC who's fallen for Megan, so that's the central storyline of the game.
Yeah, this idea is pretty valid, and it's what the author says the story is about. But, the way I like to play the MC is him not being sure at all about his love of Megan. It's funny when he does this and that and proclaims interest only to then change track and chase another girl. And time goes on, I think he'll be doing more and more of that, and it'll be interesting to see him get conflicted over his "love" of the lead girl and his varying interests in the others. Or at least, that's my view of DrPinkCake's story.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Curll

Aug 28, 2018
Just wanted to say to to the developer HOLY FUCK this storyline is fucking awesome. The art is literally the best ive fucking seen... not joking. you got fucking talent man PLEASE FINISH THIS GAME TO ITS ENTIRETY. HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS AWESOME. MAYBE EVEN MAKE A SECOND ONE WITH THE SAME CHARACTERS. It would be cool to have an add on game with a continued storyline.... a sequal. i haven't seen that done yet out of the other games. KEEP UP THE AWESOME FUCKING WORK dev

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes