ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I cant belive a Game like this is not in the "Popular Games".
Honestly, i love it.
The most Games give you a few random People and let you go on. This Game gives enough Backround and Sidestorys to predict how and why any Chara act like they do. I just hope there will be a few Ways to "manipulate" the Girls with this knowledge...well for those who dont wanna choose after liking more than one...or two...^^
if you look at the almost all on the "most popular" list you see they have one thing in common....incest...its what the yoots want..us "others" prefer our gem remains a bit under the radar and unsullied by sibling vagina :p

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
I can't remember getting this scene either.
Anyone else seen Megan making out with Rena?
Never saw it on the board as well...
it is from episode 3. if you look at the walkthrough, on page 12/19 and the location:home section, you see" it needs improvement> kissing scene" it is when the scene appears

Reactions: fortuna95

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Watch your mounth.
It's comments like this that made the Dev leave the forum. :mad:
dude, maybe it is for my broken english, but i mean it as a good way. like, the relationship between liam and jonas, you know. when i said "fuck you dev" i actually meant "fuck you for the tears, i love the game though"
so yeah, sorry to offend you and dev

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Status update Episode 6
Since last Friday I haven't had a primary focus. I've been writing script, and producing both still renders and animations. The overall progress is very good.

Script 80%
370 renders (~50-60%)
16 animations (~40-50%)

I estimate that the overall progress of Episode 6 is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers

Dr PinkCake

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Is he going to kill Liam? how come he suddenly had a cancer?
Well it wasn't sudden - he already couldn't fuck that girl back in Ep. 2 (and there was another hint in discussing bucket lists) and we had at the end of Ep. 3 I think a scene where doctors say to him that his disease took a turn for worse. Also two scenes where he answered MCs calls from the university hall and library - and we knew he is college dropout (later found out he was again taking his exams in order to graduate). There were a lot of clues actually that something is odd about him.

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Well it wasn't sudden - he already couldn't fuck that girl back in Ep. 2 (and there was another hint in discussing bucket lists) and we had at the end of Ep. 3 I think a scene where doctors say to him that his disease took a turn for worse. Also two scenes where he answered MCs calls from the university hall and library - and we knew he is college dropout (later found out he was again taking his exams in order to graduate). There were a lot of clues actually that something is odd about him.
Not to mention his off-the-wall care-free attitude towards life as if he's trying to already squeeze the most out of it throughout the entire game.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hope Liam dies. Would give some weight to the game
I really love the character of Liam ... the best friend/bro of all of all games ... but I lightly agree with you, his death could help the story be even more intense ... (not from beginning, but now, when we know he had a cancer and not so many days ) .... let's see it ...

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a way of not having Megan as primary focus? If you makes mistakes and don't get relationship and friendship points, will her lose interest in you and you'll be able to focus in other characters without "cheating" her?

PD. It seems that the system of "pink cakes" doesn't have a real use in the case of Megan. I have made all the possible mistakes with her, getting only one or one and a half points at the end of the chapters, and after the scene in the theatre, she wants to be my girlfriend anyway. I haven't tried with other characters, making mistakes on purpose to avoiding to get points, so I don't know if this only happens with Megan. Anyway, I think this is a flaw of the game, that is way more linear than I thought. Why bother with that point system with Megan? At the end of the day, she will be in love with the MC anyway... :confused::confused::confused:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way of not having Megan as primary focus? If you makes mistakes and don't get relationship and friendship points, will her lose interest in you and you'll be able to focus in other characters without "cheating" her?

PD. It seems that the system of "pink cakes" doesn't have a real use in the case of Megan. I have made all the possible mistakes with her, getting only one or one and a half points at the end of the chapters, and after the scene in the theatre, she wants to be my girlfriend anyway. I haven't tried with other characters, making mistakes on purpose to avoiding to get points, so I don't know if this only happens with Megan. Anyway, I think this is a flaw of the game, that is way more linear than I thought. Why bother with that point system with Megan? At the end of the day, she will be in love with the MC anyway... :confused::confused::confused:
This game is almost linear. there is a slight difference between the choices. I would say it's more like telltale games type. I noticed that almost all the gallery photo is unlocked after the first playthrough. so I presume there aren't much deep paths to explore.

Reactions: Amedore
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes