RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn straight he is too good for you. Have you seen his body? Then his charming personality? If I was gay Id be all over that. Perhaps a lot of people here should stop bitching and complaining so much that devs would stick around and chill.
He probably got tired of receiving messages of lazy leechers wanting everything now or moaning about the lastest update.
A shame indeed. People who did that should be thread banned forever.

ps: Picture is down for me too now, but yesterday was fine.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
He probably got tired of receiving messages of lazy leechers wanting everything now or moaning about the lastest update.
A shame indeed. People who did that should be thread banned forever.

ps: Picture is down for me too now, but yesterday was fine.
It is a shame that people lose their Manners, when it comes to the internet.
Always treat people like you want to be treated.

Yes, the EP5 ending was kind of a bad feelings cliffhanger, but no reason to attack or threatening the Dev. (and yes, i hope that bitches got banned for their misbehavior!) XD

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i have to say if Peter hurts Megan i will go to jail for real cause i will kill the mother f**ker and Ana can just go to hell the bitch.

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Great game. Straight into my top 5. I tend to favor straight sex games and disfavor attempts to embellish beyond sexy dialogue. Its not that I don't want more from a game, its that most attempts to provide it are so insufferably stupid. This one's the exception. Great mechanic, high stakes without grinding, because the risk you feel is actually rooted in your response to the characters- not the models, the characters. Quality, quality, quality. As hot and engaging as the girls are, I think my favorite character is actually Liam!

Reactions: Malkovichi

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Yes it was a tough ending to EP5, but what an ending. I was freaking out, double checking the CGs to see if what I'd seen was what I'd seen. That my friend's is how you tell a story. Top notch writing! This is why so many are drawn to this game. When I first started this game hell I had a man crush on Liam, great writing again and his facial expressions had me LMAO. I'm not to geeked about what might be happening but that's just how well the dev has drawn us into the story and I'll damn sure be on the edge of my seat waiting for EP6.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Wow! Realy amazing girls in this story. Megan and Melissa-they are both cool (I hope it will be possible to make group sex) But mostly i like friend Liam.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is interesting, much better than most of the games available here, but I feel like the story is a bit unrealistic. all the girls want the main character. lol

Reactions: Malkovichi

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone have a copy of the walkthru that doesn't require me to download and install some potential malware? It would be nice to have this as an html file or a pdf like a lot of the games on this site. Thanks in advance if someone makes this available!

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone have a copy of the walkthru that doesn't require me to download and install some potential malware? It would be nice to have this as an html file or a pdf like a lot of the games on this site. Thanks in advance if someone makes this available!
Uhhh, the walkthru IS a PDF.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
melissa is best girl. renders are good but they are way too bright for my taste, it is that or either my pc or eyes have some problem with light

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes