fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So the next game will be with a female protagonist?!? NOOOOOOOO PLS :( :( :( There are already too many of these women :( I am going to cry ...
No. The MC in his next game is male. What made you think this? The poll clearly asks what features the new girl should have, including "shorter than MC" or "taller than MC." Why is everyone around here Chicken Little?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Tbh the Dev has shown such a talent for storytelling and good quality art, he could make the next MC a male or female coma patient and I'd still give it a try.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
ETA 8/28: The images disappeared, so I uploaded them all at the end

DrPinkCake posted
The upcoming 500 patrons poll

Thank you all for your participation in the survey!

I could see a general trend pretty early on and don't need more data to go on. Based on the survey, I've put together 5 different polls that will open up once I hit 500 patrons. +$15 patrons will vote first and their result will be added to the votes of +$1 patrons (this means that each +$15 patron will have the power of 2 votes).

Here is the base model of Sage (based on the survey):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More information regarding these polls will follow as I reach 500 patrons.

For high resolution images of each image, see the attachments.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake

kyoko2693

Mar 18, 2018
DrPinkCake posted
The upcoming 500 patrons poll

Thank you all for your participation in the survey!

I could see a general trend pretty early on and don't need more data to go on. Based on the survey, I've put together 5 different polls that will open up once I hit 500 patrons. +$15 patrons will vote first and their result will be added to the votes of +$1 patrons (this means that each +$15 patron will have the power of 2 votes).

Here is the base model of Sage (based on the survey):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More information regarding these polls will follow as I reach 500 patrons.

For high resolution images of each image, see the attachments.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake
If I can, i will vote 244224

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Damn faux, you just beat me to it. Dr Pink has done it again! The Sage base model is freaking gorgeous! Not enough redheads so I'm happy as hell that red won. Hell, everything I voted for in the base model won so I couldn't be happier. Those freckles are cute as hell.

I'd be fine if the tat wins in the next polls as I like them on women if they are on the arms or legs (if below the knees). I actually really like the tat design the Dr chose and the placement. Belly rings are cute and if I had to choose a facial piercing it would be the snake bites or nothing. Looking forward to the next polls. He really outdid himself again with this model. I was excited before for his next game but now I can't wait lol.

On a side note, Rena and Melissa will always be my number one but I think they'd be more than happy to share the spot with Sage.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Damn faux, you just beat me to it. Dr Pink has done it again! The Sage base model is freaking gorgeous! Not enough redheads so I'm happy as hell that red won. Hell, everything I voted for in the base model won so I couldn't be happier. Those freckles are cute as hell.

I'd be fine if the tat wins in the next polls as I like them on women if they are on the arms or legs (if below the knees). I actually really like the tat design the Dr chose and the placement. Belly rings are cute and if I had to choose a facial piercing it would be the snake bites or nothing. Looking forward to the next polls. He really outdid himself again with this model. I was excited before for his next game but now I can't wait lol.

On a side note, Rena and Melissa will always be my number one but I think they'd be more than happy to share the spot with Sage.
I like tattoos lot of times, too, but I'm not positive I like this tattoo for some reason. Maybe it's just because we don't know what kind of personality Sage is supposed to have? That tattoo is not subtle and is definitely making a statement. I would love a character with a "hidden" tattoo that we only see when she gets naked. It would have been sexy as hell if Meghan had a little theater-inspired tattoo on her hip or something :heartcoveredeyes:

I love belly rings, but I'm not big on those face studs. I like a subtle nose stud, but not a fan of around the mouth. To each his own. Sage is so hot I'm sure I won't mind one way or another. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Deep Thought

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
The snake bites I like when they're really tiny like the little nose studs. The ones shown are a bit bigger than I like but any smaller you probably wouldn't be able to tell. I'd also prefer no to the facial piercing but if it had to be one of those would be snakebite.

Subtle and hidden tats are cute. I just hate when women get huge tats on the feminine parts like breasts, ass, belly and such. Those parts are already perfect and sexy, why take away from that? That's why if it's something large I like it on arms or lower legs.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Not very impressed with Sage draft, people vote for petite body so the Dev goes and gives her HUGE hips and a HUGE ass...come on. Petite is petite not some kardashian wannabe.
Hair is low quality and doesn't match up well with the red color.
Also i noticed the low quality skin...i'm not sure what model the dev is using but based on that shiny low quality skin it must be one of Silvers characters.

Just some thoughts.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
While we don't agree on Sage's looks I will agree I can't stand Kim Kartrashian's ass. It looks like a diaper full of shit. My preference is a trim figure with a nice butt, hips and thighs. For me personally, Sage hits those points but isn't too much or over the top like Kim K and Iggy whatever her name is. I'm also happy that giant clown tits wasn't voted for

Reactions: Penfold Mole

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
or maybe he deleted his account cos he doesn't want to be dealing with BS once ep 5 was released he got a lot of hate about the ending and some people even PMed him some Bullshit stuff like
"tell me everything now whats gonna happen in the next eps or i won't pledge blah" ps. this is one of the nice ones.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Wow, haven't been to the AL thread since the ep 5 release. Guess I don't really blame him. I'll have to go back through and read all i missed. I get being sucked into a story but come on. Shame that we lost him, he seemed to post quite a bit and was really cool about having his work here on f95

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Wow, haven't been to the AL thread since the ep 5 release. Guess I don't really blame him. I'll have to go back through and read all i missed. I get being sucked into a story but come on. Shame that we lost him, he seemed to post quite a bit and was really cool about having his work here on f95
a lot of the bad posts were deleted...

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes