ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Did dev mention which are the main girls/intended for the ending? Obviously Megan and Melissa, how does it go with Rena?

Jun 20, 2018
Did dev mention which are the main girls/intended for the ending? Obviously Megan and Melissa, how does it go with Rena?
Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer not knowing this. The game plays like a genuinely good branching game (I was reminded, I think intentionally, of Telltale's best and got some BioWare vibes as well) and I always consider knowing the endings to branching games to be a sort of major spoiler.

Can you please upload, Mac version with extras? please? Thank you
Here you go:

@N7
I wanted to try this game out out so I built this:
crunched Mac Version, Extras included:

big thanks to bossapplesauce for the crunching, i left your readme in there.

Reactions: FRMC56 and GroPin

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
From Patreon:

-
-

As we are closing in on 500 wonderful supporters, I'm in the planning phase for the milestone reward.
I honestly didn't think that this goal would be possible to attain, let alone this fast. The reward when that goal has been reached is to let the community be a part of the creation of a romanceable character.

As the community will do this collectively, I can only assume that this character will be among the most popular ones. To give this character a true purpose and not just as a shoehorned NPC, she will be included as one of the main romantic interests in the game that I will develop immediately after Acting Lessons has been completed. I will not give out much details of this game yet, as it is in early pre-production. But the theme and the general story is already set in stone.

Don't worry, I'm working hard to finish Acting Lessons.
It has top priority.

As this is a survey in need for a larger sample population, this poll will be open to the public. However, the polls that will be held when I reach 500 patrons will only be held for patrons (+$1) with a possibility of different polls in higher patron tiers.

Vote for every trait you'd like to see in this character.
The character you're helping me create is named Sage.
Sage is a caucasian 20 year old woman in college and she has a cocky attitude.

I will design mockup models based on this survey and, as long as it makes sense, I will try to stick to the top choices when I'm designing Sage. But I will also create models with slight variations.

Note that there are two different polls! One for facial features (the one you're reading right now) and one for body featrues.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer not knowing this. The game plays like a genuinely good branching game (I was reminded, I think intentionally, of Telltale's best and got some BioWare vibes as well) and I always consider knowing the endings to branching games to be a sort of major spoiler.
I see your point, come to think of it, main image is kind of telling here: Megan is central/MC's first love interest, Melissa and Rena secondary but player will have to chose for one, Anna and Leah are trouble ( if you go too far), party girls are mostly inconsequential.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Word to the wise then, avoid reading this thread (and others) after a new version is released at least until you played it yourself. There is always some lazy leecher who doesn't bother using spoilers tags. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: FRMC56

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
From Patreon:

-
-

As we are closing in on 500 wonderful supporters, I'm in the planning phase for the milestone reward.
I honestly didn't think that this goal would be possible to attain, let alone this fast. The reward when that goal has been reached is to let the community be a part of the creation of a romanceable character.

As the community will do this collectively, I can only assume that this character will be among the most popular ones. To give this character a true purpose and not just as a shoehorned NPC, she will be included as one of the main romantic interests in the game that I will develop immediately after Acting Lessons has been completed. I will not give out much details of this game yet, as it is in early pre-production. But the theme and the general story is already set in stone.

It has top priority.

As this is a survey in need for a larger sample population, this poll will be open to the public. However, the polls that will be held when I reach 500 patrons will only be held for patrons (+$1) with a possibility of different polls in higher patron tiers.

I will design mockup models based on this survey and, as long as it makes sense, I will try to stick to the top choices when I'm designing Sage. But I will also create models with slight variations.

Note that there are two different polls! One for facial features (the one you're reading right now) and one for body featrues.
Gah, those were rather difficult polls for me since I would've like to have voted on certain aspects with details involved. For example I don't mind tattoos (just not a fan of a lot of them or if they cover the majority of the body) and I sure as hell don't mind facial piercings (I have one myself - but there are certain kinds I'm not too fond of). I just hate when I feel like certain options are all or nothing, but I understand why DrPinkCake wants to, and probably has to, keep the polls simple. Plus, what does a 20-something caucasian woman named Sage look like? :confounded:

Thanks for the heads up @N7 on these polls. I don't check Patreon all that often, but this a good reminder that I probably should. :)

Reactions: N7

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
As of right now, the number of endings has been revealed in a earlier post by the dev, but what kind of endings they are going to be are speculative at best (pretty much only DrPinkCake has the facts on this). Although from this point (the upcoming Chapter 6 and onwards) in looks like some clarity to what some of these ending might be is by no doubt coming, so as some other posters have mentioned be wary of spoilers (though I've seen this thread being pretty good about this).

Amount of endings (just in case you really want to know):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Another good update to a great game. However, I feel like too much drama is being inserted in all at once. We have Liam trying to fulfill his bucket list before he dies, the viper Ana looking to make Megan's life a living hell because she can't get over the guy she purposefully hurt, and Peter being the douche father figure who got his way at the conclusion of the current chapter. Some of these strings need to tied up fairly quickly or the story could potentially cave in on itself.
Wow, what I wouldn't give to only have 3 scenarios with drama going on with my life. :tiredface:

Joking aside, I see what you mean, but I think everyone who has gone through this VN up to this point has to know the ending is going to be a little messy one way or another. Sometimes issues/problems just don't have the courtesy to wait until one's resolved before others start. :'(

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Plus, what does a 20-something caucasian woman named Sage look like? :confounded:
Breakfast sausage? That's what I think of when I hear the word sage. :)

Joking aside, I see what you mean, but I think everyone who has gone through this VN up to this point has to know the ending is going to be a little messy one way or another.

Reactions: FRMC56
B

BigWamanHunter

From Patreon:

-
-

It has top priority.

20yo Caucasian with a cocky attitude?

And what does he mean by different polls later for the patreons?

Reactions: Boogiee

DominikX1

Jun 6, 2018
So the next game will be with a female protagonist?!? NOOOOOOOO PLS :( :( :( There are already too many of these women :( I am going to cry ...

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I just found this game, I forgot I was playing an adult game about halfway through the first chapter and it felt more like I was watching a movie. Bravo....

Reactions: Snomiser
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes