FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
or maybe he deleted his account cos he doesn't want to be dealing with BS once ep 5 was released he got a lot of hate about the ending and some people even PMed him some Bullshit stuff like
"tell me everything now whats gonna happen in the next eps or i won't pledge blah" ps. this is one of the nice ones.
Wow, if that's true that's a shame. I rather liked that the dev was taking the time to interact on here (as quite of number of other devs do as well).

Reactions: Penfold Mole

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Quick question: Does one have to be invited to a discord to be able to join it? And now that I think about it, do I also need to be a patron as well?

I'm not very familiar with using Discord (I think I tried it once; it was a reward from one project I used to pledge to on Patreon - as I do have an account, but I'm not currently pledging to anyone due to current financial situations), but it might be cool to see the fan discussion over there on Acting Lessons (and future projects) as well as here.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question: Does one have to be invited to a discord to be able to join it? And now that I think about it, do I also need to be a patron as well?

I'm not very familiar with using Discord (I think I tried it once; it was a reward from one project I used to pledge to on Patreon - as I do have an account, but I'm not currently pledging to anyone due to current financial situations), but it might be cool to see the fan discussion over there on Acting Lessons (and future projects) as well as here.
Pink's server is open to everyone man

Reactions: FRMC56

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
DrPinkCake posted
The upcoming 500 patrons poll

Thank you all for your participation in the survey!

I could see a general trend pretty early on and don't need more data to go on. Based on the survey, I've put together 5 different polls that will open up once I hit 500 patrons. +$15 patrons will vote first and their result will be added to the votes of +$1 patrons (this means that each +$15 patron will have the power of 2 votes).

Here is the base model of Sage (based on the survey):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More information regarding these polls will follow as I reach 500 patrons.

For high resolution images of each image, see the attachments.

Cheers!

Dr PinkCake
i just dumped Melissa........LOL

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Not very impressed with Sage draft, people vote for petite body so the Dev goes and gives her HUGE hips and a HUGE ass...come on. Petite is petite not some kardashian wannabe.
Hair is low quality and doesn't match up well with the red color.
Also i noticed the low quality skin...i'm not sure what model the dev is using but based on that shiny low quality skin it must be one of Silvers characters.

Just some thoughts.
Silver skin, SWAM hair, tats, piercings, cocky attitude. Looks like we might be seeing Melissa: the College Years.

Reactions: bas

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
This is truly a unique games. Instead of trying to create a fantasy situation, the story and characters feel so down to earth and realistic. The writers really know what they're doing. I plan on paying on patreon when my finances improve, just cause this is truly a breath of fresh air in this genre.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
some people even PMed him some Bullshit stuff like
"tell me everything now whats gonna happen in the next eps or i won't pledge blah" ps. this is one of the nice ones.
Oh my...
So sad they didn't threat him to shoot themselves...

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Loved the game! but while the OP said the windows version included Extras, but this is what i keep seeing in the title Screenshot_1.png
sceen. What am i doing wrong?

U

User_215882

Also noticed that the Dev deleted his account here, guess once money started flowing in he got too good for us x'D
Damn straight he is too good for you. Have you seen his body? Then his charming personality? If I was gay Id be all over that. Perhaps a lot of people here should stop bitching and complaining so much that devs would stick around and chill.

Reactions: N7 and VDawe
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes