skazy

Dec 14, 2017
"trust me megan, i don't drive like a maniac ya know. *full speed*"
liam is the best man. in other games, best friend means ntr, betrayel. but this guy is awesome

Reactions: arnielinson

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I cant belive a Game like this is not in the "Popular Games".
Honestly, i love it.
The most Games give you a few random People and let you go on. This Game gives enough Backround and Sidestorys to predict how and why any Chara act like they do. I just hope there will be a few Ways to "manipulate" the Girls with this knowledge...well for those who dont wanna choose after liking more than one...or two...^^

Reactions: RagnarPLM

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
i can't remember this scene:
this is "acting lesson", i guess?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Really enjoy the story line, but...
How did Peter (step dad) know where Melissa is staying?
Even if his security camera caught the main character confronted him, it doesn't mean Melissa is staying with him...
Also, the police wouldn't bring the plaintiff to a suspect's home (I don't think they will), they'd bring them both to the police station & not leave him (Peter) there.
Liam kinda reminds me of Roman from The Fast & Furious 6-8
Leah reminds me of Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Episode 6 - Teaser 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
How did Peter (step dad) know where Melissa is staying?
Even if his security camera caught the main character confronted him, it doesn't mean Melissa is staying with him...
Also, the police wouldn't bring the plaintiff to a suspect's home (I don't think they will), they'd bring them both to the police station.
Liam kinda reminds me of Roman from The Fast & Furious 6-8
Leah reminds me of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction
Maybe her mother (who refuse to press charges against Peter) knew about it and told him.
Agree about the police...lol

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
fuck you, dev. i just wanted to have fun with all the girls but you had to make it so hard for me, right? i almost cried damn it :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
Uhhh, the walkthru IS a PDF.
Uhhhh it wasn't when I first downloaded it. It was a zip file from zippyshare but now it seems to be a PDF. When I first downloaded it and opened the zip it had an exe in it that alerted my AV. Pardon my question...

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Uhhhh it wasn't when I first downloaded it. It was a zip file from zippyshare but now it seems to be a PDF. When I first downloaded it and opened the zip it had an exe in it that alerted my AV. Pardon my question...
I don't know what you downloaded, but it sure as shit wasn't the walkthru. Adblock is your friend on any DL site (just remember to whitelist F95zone!).

Reactions: VOYEUR

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations on a great game so far. Quality characters, renders and an even better story line. Liam is frigg'n hilarious. In most games I tend to just shag everything I see, however the writing and the innocence of the Megan and Melissa characters actually had me feeling guilty about playing the field. So much so that I even restarted to game to be faithful to the roomies.

I'm just like any other man, I'm just seeking a long-term monogamous relationship with a hot lesbian couple.:winkytongue:

PS: I actually preferred Megan's ponytails, however having done a few renders myself, posing the individual links of the braids is a nightmare.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
^Agreed with Xavster.

Just played this game for the first time. I think it's instantly in the top games I've played. Probably the best 3D renders I've seen, great writing, great characters. Liam has to be the best friend character in any of these game I've played. Tons of laughs, but also a great friend/wingman.

As for "choosing" girls, I was ok turning down several of them. But I really liked Megan, Melissa, and Rena. But I started feeling really bad about pursuing Rena. At least Megan and Melissa is working out harmoniously... so far. I'm usually all for harem routes in games, but this game has good enough characterization and writing that some of the choices felt difficult and like they actually meant something.

That ending to 0.5 though... The wait will be tough with this one. I probably got more invested into the actual story of this game than any other.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes