Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Since a character from AL made an appearance in RtP, I wonder if some character from Rtp will make an appearance in the coming update. It would be interesting to see how the stories tie up in the end.If you notice, there is a hint of the cross-over in the 4th update itself. The call Rena makes to her uncle to find where the volleyball is. It makes it seem that this was thought out long back and well in advance.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Since a character from AL made an appearance in RtP, I wonder if some character from Rtp will make an appearance in the coming update. It would be interesting to see how the stories tie up in the end.If you notice, there is a hint of the cross-over in the 4th update itself. The call Rena makes to her uncle to find where the volleyball is. It makes it seem that this was thought out long back and well in advance.
What it RtP?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Jensen will probably appear in AL as he has invited Liam to go to a concert of his band and Liam will invite MC

Reactions: Floga

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
I hope Jensen will show his face here, to solve other isssue than Liam bucket list thing

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
we aint spossed to mention other games on specific game discussion threads..but i'll put it in a spoiler and hope i dont get punched in the balls for doing so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, thank you for this list. I looked them and I added most of them to my list. And like Acting Lessons; finally I found story-driven(most important part imo) not blood-tied adult games. Take care, I can't wait to discuss further episode of this game. :eazyHype:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Jensen will probably appear in AL as he has invited Liam to go to a concert of his band and Liam will invite MC
And by extension, MC will bring along Megan, Melissa or both. So, won't Jensen's "problem" arouse the girls? Kinda creates a problem if the girls tag along, right?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
And by extension, MC will bring along Megan, Melissa or both. So, won't Jensen's "problem" arouse the girls? Kinda creates a problem if the girls tag along, right?
I don't think both games will be that ''connected'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy, Hedwig and Ana are the hottest girls imo. For Ana, we ditch the personality.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I thought about it too I already found it strange that his problem didn't affect Rena when she met him I mean a '' disease '' shouldn't differentiate if the woman is relative or not

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't get it.

The last scene cliffhanger after they drive off with the police car.
Does this imply NTR?
Kill that bastard. Dev simply cannot do this to our girl.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Promising game so far, even though the MC is a complete suck up and a bit retarded (stuff like "I feel so ashamed" and "I hope you can forgive me" after a girl he barely knows catches him in the nude after SHE has let herself into HIS apartment unbeknownst to him? Jesus christ).

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I don't get it.

The last scene cliffhanger after they drive off with the police car.
Does this imply NTR?
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Anyway, it implies that the stepdad is going to hurt Megan as a way to get back at MC. However, keep in mind that the developer really likes his cliffhangers. I doubt anything too radical is going to happen.

Reactions: RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Anyway, it implies that the stepdad is going to hurt Megan as a way to get back at MC. However, keep in mind that the developer really likes his cliffhangers. I doubt anything too radical is going to happen.
I hope so too.

The way it was portrayed is like he is entering to rape her.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Promising game so far, even though the MC is a complete suck up and a bit retarded (stuff like "I feel so ashamed" and "I hope you can forgive me" after a girl he barely knows catches him in the nude after SHE has let herself into HIS apartment unbeknownst to him? Jesus christ).
Actually, it's kinda believable even tho you make a good point. I mean if you ever got in that situation you have 2 options how to respond. Either apologize or get mad at her. And I'd say probably 60% will choose to apologize and continue with "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE"

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well that all depends on what you think is radical.....Lol!!
What may actually happen, is when Peter enters the house, Megan releases the surprise of the century.
Just as Peter rips her cloths off and throws her on the floor....for proper rape position...Megan's clit starts to grow to huge proportions.

Peter is so shocked by what he sees, that he turns to run out of the house. He stumbles and falls, clipping his head against the coffee table, which snaps his neck.
Megan then goes over to him, and rips his pants off, then begins to violently rape his butthole. The violent and forceful nature of the act, causes the now loose neck bones to move and sever Peter's neck arteries and within minutes he dies. Megan then leaves as if nothing happened, and act shocked when the police confronts her.

Just saying, that's one possible outcome....Lol!!………………………….Peace!!

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes