Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep! Not all games are about incest, buddy. You should still play the game tho it's very good.
The bloke has a Milfy City sig, pretty obvious a good story isn't his priority. All some people want is family fucking.

in 2018 game not about incest (((( sad
I've got no idea what the year has to do with anything but there are quite a lot of people that don't want incest.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think MC is famous more for its good renders, than for the incest.
But that's still rich coming from a guy with a Dragon Age avatar.
*girl and it's not just Dragon Age, it's Morrigan.

Still not seeing what that has to do with anything. You are saying a AAA game highly praised by gamers across the world is comparable to the plot of an incest game on patreon?

If all you have to offer is incredibly silly comments then save everyones time and stop, just stop. Quit while you are behind, so very far behind.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
*girl and it's not just Dragon Age, it's Morrigan.

Still not seeing what that has to do with anything. You are saying a AAA game highly praised by gamers across the world is comparable to the plot of an incest game on patreon?

If all you have to offer is incredibly silly comments then save everyones time and stop, just stop. Quit while you are behind, so very far behind.
I have no clue what your correction is supposed to mean. It is a Dragon Age avatar since it has a character from the series.

And I didn't compare Dragon Age to MC, all I said is that the story in Dragon age is shit, so you're in no position to look down on anyone else.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
No, that's exactly what happens, toxic is the right Therm. People insult or threaten the Devs. It happens all the time, not only in AAA Productions like Mass Effect (Part3, ending sequence f.Ex. ).
Hmm That 's very old... Retake Mass Effect ... But no all people were insuting or threatening the Devs (well except for Casey Hudson because he were thrilled the ending form the game Deux Ex Machina or whatever the game's name so he wanted to duplicate to Mass Effect 3 )

A far I can read nobody is asking to change the game or threatening the Dev...And if you refer to my posts, by exemple, I'm just stating to play anymore the game because I don't like where the game will end ( I will read here for the spoiler when the 6 come out and maybe I will replay if there aren't sexual blackmail or rape).

Nobody will change the developer's opinion because this is his story.

And I didn't compare Dragon Age to MC, all I said is that the story in Dragon age is shit, so you're in no position to look down on anyone else.
Have you even played the Dragon Age serie ? All story is good and I'm waiting the 4...( and Cyberpunk 2077 )

Reactions: BigBabs69

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Have you even played the Dragon Age serie ? All story is good and I'm waiting the 4...( and Cyberpunk 2077 )
I did. Origins was decent because it was basically an homage to Baldur's Gate. But the expansion shit the bed, and both the sequels were terrible.

Reactions: Korder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have no clue what your correction is supposed to mean. It is a Dragon Age avatar since it has a character from the series.

Yes, it's an avatar from Dragon Age, i'll explain though you seem like you need the help.

It's Morrigan, I have a thing for Claudia Black that voices her which put Morrigan at the top of my list of favourite characters.

As for your last part. I looked down on Milfy City which we can all agree has a basic incest plot we've all seen a thousand times before. I looked down on that and you then compared that to Dragon Age, one of the most popular RPG's of all time.

Okies.

So very, very far behind. Please stop.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For the people who want Megan to be optional, you guys need to understand that coding and writing a lot of branching stories is really hard.

The dev is an amazing writer, and I am guessing some scenes would be very different depending on whether or not the MC and Megan are dating. So what you are asking, is that the dev codes and writes a whole dialogues and scenes, just so YOU don't have to date the main girl this game is about.

It's not that difficult to do, but it's time consuming as fucking hell to do it, and then you have to make sure there is no continuity errors because of all the branching paths within the game. The dev is 1 person releasing an update every 4 weeks, he ain't got time for that.

And I don't think you will find a VN with more branching paths and choices than this one. And you complain there isn't more? Some of y'all are entitled as fuck.
Pretty much. Some gamers what everything on a whim and on a plate and they dislike taking a no for answer.
I have lost count how many times i saw this happen with game developers, either here or elsewhere.

Anyway, talking about the game. Megan will most likely try to bargain with Melissa's stepfather so that he drop the theft charges against her. And being a slimeball he will most likely ask for sex in exchange for it.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Man some of the sequences with Liam are genuinely really funny, that stupid improv bit with the dragon or whatever it was tickled me quite a bit. xD

Reactions: Rebeldad

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm That 's very old... Retake Mass Effect ... But no all people were insuting or threatening the Devs (well except for Casey Hudson because he were thrilled the ending form the game Deux Ex Machina or whatever the game's name so he wanted to duplicate to Mass Effect 3 )

A far I can read nobody is asking to change the game or threatening the Dev...And if you refer to my posts, by exemple, I'm just stating to play anymore the game because I don't like where the game will end ( I will read here for the spoiler when the 6 come out and maybe I will replay if there aren't sexual blackmail or rape).

Nobody will change the developer's opinion because this is his story.
Look, I KNOW that not ALL the people threaten the Devs. I didn't and many others didn't too. There is a small group of people who's loudmouthing/screaming. And these few idiots get under your skin at one point.
BC you don't see it, it doesn't mean it's not happening.

It was an old example yes, if you want, read the link below, Insight from a Developer.

"Nobody will change the developer's opinion because this is his story". And yet some people try to do so.

I'm not generalizing when i refer to "the people" i just mean that specific type of people who have no respect for others, who's insulting or threaten others (devs), bc they want to change/add/cancel features etc. to a game.

Reactions: UncleVT

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Man some of the sequences with Liam are genuinely really funny, that stupid improv bit with the dragon or whatever it was tickled me quite a bit. XD
I laughed more than a couple times.. I love Liam.
Great story and great VN. Cant wait for the next ep.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes