ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
What i see in this photo - Megan is dead after abuse, MC with Melissa had a car crash(Melissa rip, MC in coma again), Liam killed Melissa step father and now he's thinking what next is in his bucket list to do before his death.

Reactions: TsundereAznGuy93

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Liam..worn out from a night of being the superhero this city needs..Megan is fine back at home..a little shook up..needs your hugs and comfort MC..what are you waiting for?..
Alfred is in the BlackCave(tm) polishing the BlackMobile(tm) and repairing his BlackMan(tm) suit.
liamstuff2.png

Reactions: TsundereAznGuy93
Aug 27, 2018
Seriously though xd Liam needs to get some even if he can't yet xd. Feeling guilty for having all fun. Hope ep 6 comes asap (no pressure to DrPinkCake). Can't wait to feel like even more of a "Dick" when ep 6 comes out.

camionde

Jun 30, 2018
This game is amazing! My favorite character is Melissa! she is just the perfect combination of a got, naughty, needy girl we all need in our lives! GO MELISSA!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
He's having trouble since he left us if he can't decide between a hair color found in nature and one that only originates in bottles and winds up on the heads of 40 year old housewives.

Reactions: Trapezio

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be fair he was forced to leave due to harassment, thanks to some ***holes. :noexpression:

Anyway, i prefer the one on the left.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
The writing is great (especially for smut), the renders are above average/good. It's definitely one of my top5 games, but

...I really think he should dump the animations. So far they have been very lackluster. It always feels like watching a rubber-band expand and contract in an endless loop. Not sexy at all. Instead he should put a little more work into the setup/posing of the sex scenes itself. Add maybe 3 or 4 renders and try to spice them up. So far *every* sex scene was pretty vanilla...and maybe invest 3 or 4 hours reading up on tutorials on how to draw cum. They exist. It's really not hard. Seriously, it looks like cobwebs or some weird sex fog.

Despite the criticism I really like the game and I am looking forward to ep6.

Aug 27, 2018
IMAO just did a another play through and I found out something disturbing LULUL. GOD dammit LIAM...no wonder why I got called cum slut LULULUL.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Status update Episode 6

I wonder why all devs use that pose of the arm over the head... Has anyone seen ever a girl in that pose in real life? Having a conversation or waiting for her latte macchiato in Starbucks in that pose? Is not even confortable!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
We are trying to force a new dance move on ya'll... called "The Umbrella"

Try it.. it's liberating

I wonder why all devs use that pose of the arm over the head... Has anyone seen ever a girl in that pose in real life? Having a conversation or waiting for her latte macchiato in Starbucks in that pose? Is not even confortable!

Reactions: UncleVT and Amedore
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes