UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
REALY??? do u fuck the story up and let her get raped??are u running out of ideas??a genius turn in the story....pfffffftttt.....sorry but thats not, maybe only sad for us because that would fuck up the whole story-sorry but that makes me angry and dont want to see the next part (only as masochist ).for me ends the novel here, its ever the same ,good start bad end....the most storys ends this way ....no entertainig happy end-real life is fuckedup enough
Don't project your hidden desires in something that still and perhaps never will happen.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
REALY??? do u fuck the story up and let her get raped??are u running out of ideas??a genius turn in the story....pfffffftttt.....sorry but thats not, maybe only sad for us because that would fuck up the whole story-sorry but that makes me angry and dont want to see the next part (only as masochist ).for me ends the novel here, its ever the same ,good start bad end....the most storys ends this way ....no entertainig happy end-real life is fuckedup enough
Serious question for you: What are you even talking about?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
*sigh* And here I thought all of the cryin' and knashing of teeth had finally settled down.

Aug 27, 2018
Relax brah. My Mc with the athletic trait will be there to protect her and kick azz. He did it to Peter 500 times.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So edgy. Beware you may cut yourself on all that. :tf::tf::tf:

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Usually I don't post anything but for this game I have to say wow, just wow, good scenarios, believable situations and characters, I got to a point where I don't just want to see the sex scenes, I want to see what's going to happen and I really feel worried when I hurt some characters like Liam, Megan or Melissa.
And damn Liam made me laugh out loud more than once.

I'm not going to bitch about anything or spoil, I would just end by saying that the last cliffhanger really made me nervous, like I know this is a game but I don't want anything bad to happen to Megan, it's just like a tv show now, wait and see.

Maybe I'm doing a little too much but I just feel like playing a Telltale game now ^^

Great game DrPinkCake

PS: Sorry if my english isn't right sometimes, I'm French ^^'

Aug 27, 2018
@sexypotato Hahah yea the last cliffhanger did make me nervous but Liam has my back so it makes me feel a bit better that he's coming (if you made the right choices xd). Ahaha yea I feel like a douche for dating all the girls especially Leah since she's not part of the friend group (yet). But we will have to wait and see xd. And keep up the good work DrPinkCake.

Reactions: The_Driver

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
@sexypotato Hahah yea the last cliffhanger did make me nervous but Liam has my back so it makes me feel a bit better that he's coming (if you made the right choices xd). Ahaha yea I feel like a douche for dating all the girls especially Leah since she's not part of the friend group (yet). But we will have to wait and see xd. And keep up the good work DrPinkCake.
Well, he has my back on my ''Melissa Route'' but on my main save he didn't answered so I'll see what happens ^^'

Yeah DrPinkCake, this game is one of the best I've played, no joke.

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes