ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev is working alone on this?
Can it also be that his account is deleted or something like that, can't seem to find any of his comments anymore.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev is working alone on this?
Can it also be that his account is deleted or something like that, can't seem to find any of his comments anymore.
Yeah, he left cause toxic people who don't agree that the game is a work of the author and not something that fits to their tastes.

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, he left cause toxic people who don't agree that the game is a work of the author and not something that fits to their tastes.
No shit?
Jesus, what exactly happened or what was the discussion about?
When did he even leave?

Out of all games and devs people started shitting on here?
This is like one of the few rare games worth giving a shit about and the dev was nice too, smh tbh.

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
uhhh guys? could you not start an argument on a thread thats completely unrelated to the thread? Its like going to a KFC and saying that the the Samsung S9 is the greatest phone of all time, unrelated, so if you have any problems with anyone, just message them in private.
thanks
fuck yeah dude,every single conversation in KFC should be about greasy chicken.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Jesus, what exactly happened or what was the discussion about?
When did he even leave?
or maybe he deleted his account cos he doesn't want to be dealing with BS once ep 5 was released he got a lot of hate about the ending and some people even PMed him some Bullshit stuff like
"tell me everything now whats gonna happen in the next eps or i won't pledge blah" ps. this is one of the nice ones.

Nexusneo

Sep 9, 2018
I really love this game.

Unlikely the story stopped right now and more unlikely the cliffhanger show up nothing good to happen to the main girl character. I mean this a...... is entering his house only with her inside. This only can end in a rape and i really hope its not. I love that girl character like i love others in this game. Getting raped will totally destroy this girl. It cant just be that she get raped and maybe also getting hurt by him and after it just tell my character he hurt me so much pls protect me and he say you are save now and all is fine. No! It will destroy her total mind. Sorry i dont like where this is going to. I really hope she can flee and not getting raped! The developers cant really let him fuck her. Common you cant really mean this at all?! I can understand the point bringing dramatic to the story but this is a love story. Dont switch it to drama or whatever. Just stop this ass before he can do something really shitty. Pls!!!!

Dont be mad at me cause i just have fear cause of my girl guys. The story till now was absolutly great and after reading the comments on the last page i read a little detail i havent seen in my mind till now. Main character is at the police and megan is alone. Looks like nobody could help her not getting raped but yeah liam could be the joker. I hope so bad.

Till now. Respect to the developer. Awesome work. And dont be mad at ppl who have only fear cause of our girl megan like i do. Damn is it not a praise that we really started to love the girl in this game? I really love Megan. And its just a game. Is this stupid? Haha. Good job there!

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes