SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
wish Dr Pinkcake would return and chat with us..the 99.999% of us that truly appreciate the masterpiece he has created should far outweigh the .0001% that are clueless as to why this VN is elevated far above the herd..this is not a "fappin'" game..this is a brain-massage with a boner side effect.
Exactly, I feel similar about this game in general as I do about Our fate & even Melody, they're more like a good (romance?) Novel with enough spice & pics to kick it up a notch imho.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well is better for him to focus on the game than toxicity on this forum that shows up usually when dev's are around, posting something.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
He should try being a woman on here. I've been doxxed, called a 'cunt', been told that women actually secretly enjoy being raped, some people send me 20+ private messages over weeks despite me never responding, people send me pictures of themselves to show me how tall they are.

And that's not including the issues that usually come with being a Dev who is making a game. I hope DrPinkCake comes back someday, I'd hate for this to turn into a place that dev's avoid.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
He should try being a woman on here. I've been doxxed, called a 'cunt', been told that women actually secretly enjoy being raped, some people send me 20+ private messages over weeks despite me never responding, people send me pictures of themselves to show me how tall they are.

And that's not including the issues that usually come with being a Dev who is making a game. I hope DrPinkCake comes back someday, I'd hate for this to turn into a place that dev's avoid.
And you're doing the right thing in just ignoring all these fools. Hell, it's often hard for me to stay silent around here, just reading through the idiotic comments without actually being involved.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

I'm very sorry you had to endure so much verbal abuse.
Thank you though for being so open about it and who knows, maybe it'll lead to some of these douches to take a hard look in the mirror.
Most of them are probably a lost cause, but one can still hope.

Aug 27, 2018
@2real You need >14 RP with Melissa. You can use the RenPy save editor to check how many points you got with the characters. I don't recommend cheating though it would ruin the experience. But up to you if you don't want to replay the whole thing again.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
wish Dr Pinkcake would return and chat with us..the 99.999% of us that truly appreciate the masterpiece he has created should far outweigh the .0001% that are clueless as to why this VN is elevated far above the herd..this is not a "fappin'" game..this is a brain-massage with a boner side effect.
I don't think he'll be back here so soon. If you want to chat with him, you can always go to his Discord, he's always online and chatting with us there. People there are very respectful, well, in case someone is not, @N7 and the other mods/admins will take a good care of them. XD

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017

Man what the fuck I hope you reported all those loser's some are just trolling I'm sure, but sending pics of your little friend is so over the line I don't even know where to begin.

Reactions: CLom12

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to "hit on" "flirt" or "sexually approach" anyone without their consent is a sin that should be dealt with..but on an anonymous forum where it is KNOWN that people often hide behind false gender and such is showing the human brain still cant cope with "thinking" ..lol...i should count my lucky stars i guess that i'm a scary looking fugly bastard and do not have to deal with anyone wanting anything to do with me ever...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
to "hit on" "flirt" or "sexually approach" anyone without their consent is a sin that should be dealt with..but on an anonymous forum where it is KNOWN that people often hide behind false gender and such is showing the human brain still cant cope with "thinking" ..lol...i should count my lucky stars i guess that i'm a scary looking fugly bastard and do not have to deal with anyone wanting anything to do with me ever...
Of course nobody would dare to mess with you, you look like Daniel f'n Bryan! :coldsweat:

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
This game was able to make me felt like an asshole, in this case I felt bad. It made me really want to load a save and step back few choices just to repent for my mistakes. XDXDXD

Zefezzah

May 12, 2018
This game was able to make me felt like an asshole, in this case I felt bad. It made me really want to load a save and step back few choices just to repent for my mistakes. XDXDXD
i know how u feel XD. but somehow u get this awesome feeling by plaing
this game. beautiful game.

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes