Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
He should try being a woman on here. I've been doxxed, called a 'cunt', been told that women actually secretly enjoy being raped, some people send me 20+ private messages over weeks despite me never responding, people send me pictures of themselves to show me how tall they are.

And that's not including the issues that usually come with being a Dev who is making a game. I hope DrPinkCake comes back someday, I'd hate for this to turn into a place that dev's avoid.
Thanks for putting up with the starving wolfs

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone!! It's been over 10 hours since I posted the teaser above and, so far, there have been no rants speculating about how Rena might be flirting with Melissa's step-dad or grinding with Dick or "cheating" on Jonas and then using those imaginary hypothetical situations to rage-quit the game.

PROGRESS!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone!! It's been over 10 hours since I posted the teaser above and, so far, there have been no rants speculating about how Rena might be flirting with Melissa's step-dad or grinding with Dick or "cheating" on Jonas and then using those imaginary hypothetical situations to rage-quit the game.

PROGRESS!!!!
It's almost like people don't have any interest in a selfish slut that tried to sleep with her friends boyfriend behind her back. It's not like the main character got jumped from behind by her shit head ex thanks to her lies.

Even those that might like Rena are aware she's a secondary character and never going to be the main focus so what she does or doesn't do is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: CLom12 and L☹VE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please, do explain how I missed the point. I'm sure you were trying to make a "clever" point about how people see that oh so dreaded "ntr" in everything that happens but you made that at the expense of a character unimportant to the overarching plot.

If it had been one of the two main girls then you would have had a clever point and we'd all chuckle along with you but Rena has all the impact of a wet noodle so that kind of comment wasn't likely to have happened.

Reactions: L☹VE

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well i don't like rena because she's a jealous ssssssssssnake. I think that there should be storyline where she gets a role in the Sharknado 8 and Megan in some crazy hit big budget movie.

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes