zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Story is fairly entertaining, and Liam is a bro (god bless no ntr). Some of the music is surprisingly entertaining, and so far all of the girls are at minimum fairly attractive, if not outright. I only really dislike two things so far; 1) The blue chicks hair looks like thread. 2) Some of the animations are janky if not outright bad, but maybe I'm in the minority? Im enjoying the game nonetheless. (Honestly I prefer just several pictures of the pr0n instead of decent animation half the time, but I get that most of the people playing (and paying) for the game disagree so tis cool.)

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Story is fairly entertaining, and Liam is a bro (god bless no ntr). Some of the music is surprisingly entertaining, and so far all of the girls are at minimum fairly attractive, if not outright. I only really dislike two things so far; 1) The blue chicks hair looks like thread. 2) Some of the animations are janky if not outright bad, but maybe I'm in the minority? Im enjoying the game nonetheless. (Honestly I prefer just several pictures of the pr0n instead of decent animation half the time, but I get that most of the people playing (and paying) for the game disagree so tis cool.)
I like womans with blue hair from childhood. But this hairstyle is really bad(( .I would like to see something close to Chloe Price from Life is strange

Reactions: Subyan

Bushmurry

Dec 12, 2017
Just tried the game for the first time and it is an immediate favourite. Also top marks for having a male friend character I actually care about, I'm not sure how you managed that!

Reactions: CLom12

HAHAHA97111

Sep 18, 2017
it's a great game. Really great story one of the best out there for me. i hope this story continues to evolve in the same quality and that the visuals get better. Super job on this one hopping to see many more episodes don't want it to end.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Downloaded and played through this game several times in one sitting. Just a few observations:

1) Excellent storytelling! As others have said, I came for the pics, but the storyline was good enough to (at least temporarily) push the thoughts from my mind

2) Finally....as others have said above, also, no NTR!! Seems like a lot of games feature NTR (which is great if you're into that kinda thing), but it was a relief to play through and not have to keep getting NTR warnings in this one

3) About the game itself...I'm just wondering...if you DO cheat with Ana, will she give Megan the part, but ruin your relationship with her? Saying that, if you DON'T, are you effectively destroying Megan's dreams? Damn it, a fap game shouldn't have me feeling so guilty! :(

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
loving the game, and the writing. Big props for the 'transition' "his friend can't be that wild" (DRINK DRINK DRINK). Loved it! However, y'all dropped the ball when you whiffed on "May I present the Liam-mousine" 'Liam mobile'?? Come on, son!! lol

Seriously though, really liking the game. Keep up the good work, please! ;)

PS- I love how Liam redefines "black Irish". haha

singeno

Sep 12, 2018
This is the most "regular" game I have played here.
But I really into the story, LOVE it.

Please, don't break up with M&M.

Reactions: CLom12
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes