RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I agree, her waist is very thin, her hips very wide and, and I'm not sure about this, she has long arms, big hands and a big head? Maybe it's just the angle.
@RC-1138 Boss Ahaha was about to say the same thing.
I blame the crazy patrons! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

I SAY I definitely NEED 0.6 update, now! Please, give it to me! Now!!
:':)':)':)':)'(
And i say you need to wait like everyone. x'Dx'Dx'D

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
If I have to be picking for details that I don't like then Sage will look weird and btw this is probably just a test model that Sage will look like. Mby the doc will make it more realistic in the game and use this as a base model. Anyway, as I said I don't think it will look like that in the game so we're basically speculating here.
Ps I've seen a lot worse girls that the devs aim to look similar like this

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Please, do explain how I missed the point. I'm sure you were trying to make a "clever" point about how people see that oh so dreaded "ntr" in everything that happens but you made that at the expense of a character unimportant to the overarching plot.

If it had been one of the two main girls then you would have had a clever point and we'd all chuckle along with you but Rena has all the impact of a wet noodle so that kind of comment wasn't likely to have happened.
Because you used this bewildering thing called "logic" to determine that a character who is mostly tangential to the plot isn't going to have much of an effect on how the story progresses, etc. etc. etc. when it's pretty much the experience of most of the people who frequent this place that factors like that tend not to rank high among a lot of players' concerns.

The more common thought process (if you even want to call it "thinking" at all) tends to be... well, you ever see that classic "Summoner Geeks" video? The one of the guys playing D&D?

"Are there girls there?! I wanna DO THEM!"

Normal, well-adjusted folks would go "Rena, who claims to be Megan's friend, tried to get between her and the Player Character. She's constantly ragging on Liam. She also couldn't be bothered to just tell her ex the truth and say 'No, I'm done with you, just leave me alone,' and instead made up a lie that gets the PC punched."

Normal, well-adjusted, sane people would probably want to have nothing to do with her.

A large portion of the user-base here is instead, the type to cast Magic Missile at the darkness.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Please, do explain how I missed the point. I'm sure you were trying to make a "clever" point about how people see that oh so dreaded "ntr" in everything that happens but you made that at the expense of a character unimportant to the overarching plot.

If it had been one of the two main girls then you would have had a clever point and we'd all chuckle along with you but Rena has all the impact of a wet noodle so that kind of comment wasn't likely to have happened.
I'm not that clever, but thanks for assuming I might be! I just thought it was funny that the first response to my post about being glad no one was posting angry rants was... an angry rant. Your explanation for why there were no angry rants because Rena is a character a lot of people don't like is 100% valid! It was just that an angry rant explaining why there weren't angry rants was amusing to me. The point I thought you missed was simply that my comment joking about "I'm glad there are no angry rants!" was followed by your angry rant about why there weren't angry rants. I concede that I should have just chuckled to myself and moved on, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ETA: My comment had zero percent to do with ntr. I honestly don't know how you'd make that leap given that the situation in question is not even remotely connected to ntr and ... fuck it. I'm not going there lol.

RathAnur

Jul 1, 2018
I'll be goddamned. Whoever wrote the script is a fucking GOD. I've played a lot of games like this, and this one is next level. Certainly evoked an emotional response like no other. How often do they roll out an update?
Up to now the updates came monthly. I think we never waited 2 month yet. :)

Reactions: CLom12

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll be goddamned. Whoever wrote the script is a fucking GOD. I've played a lot of games like this, and this one is next level. How often do they roll out an update?
Agreed! "Next level" is a perfect description. And not only is the quality of this game superb, but updates are frequent!

fockerj

Nov 22, 2017
The story is so well written oh my god. This is the kind of erotic game that could actually work even if it was only a normal VN game without any kind of adult content. Seriously the feels, the excitement, everything feels so real. When I get some spare money I'm definitely going to support this masterpiece.

Blorgg

Apr 25, 2018
Praise be to this dev. I've worked my way through quite a lot of Renpy games and I must say this game is something else. Not my favorite, but probably the best writing I've come across so far. Add to that the fast pace of the updates and a visible improvement to his renders. I'm very impressed. Damn fine job.

D

Deleted member 42

so who's the new character guys? i couldn't keep up with the news on this game

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes