Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Actually, it's kinda believable even tho you make a good point. I mean if you ever got in that situation you have 2 options how to respond. Either apologize or get mad at her. And I'd say probably 60% will choose to apologize and continue with "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE"
Not the only two options, nor do I think most people would choose to apologize since it's obviously her fault and you have literally nothing to apologize for. "It's cool, don't worry about it, it's not like you could know" is a normal response, if you're not angry. But to go all out with "oh I'm so ashamed, I hope you can forgive me!" is just blatantly bad writing.

Having said that I do feel like the writing improves the further you get into the game, and is one of the better ones in the genre when it comes to writing. Maybe the developer had some difficulty setting the tone early on (as the game is obviously being developed chronologically).

Reactions: sergop

Daarkdrift

Aug 26, 2018
Man, thank you for this list. I looked them and I added most of them to my list. And like Acting Lessons; finally I found story-driven(most important part imo) not blood-tied adult games. Take care, I can't wait to discuss further episode of this game. :eazyHype:
Sweet, thanks for the tips, Im checking out some of them now. XD When I saw Acting Lessons and Lancaster on your list I knew we kinda have the same tastes. Cheers!

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Just a heads up: If don't want polygamous relationship; don't fuck Melissa. It feels so much better that way. At least for me.

Just wish Megan wasn't ''forced'' and you ''really'' could choice who you want to be with. :/ I had prefer to be in a relationship with Melissa and just stay close friend with Megan.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
The whole starting premise of Acting Lessons is Jonas(?) encounter with Megan. To complain about this is kind of nonsense in this game.
It is just an opinion. I said ''I wish'' not ''I hope''. Game may start with Megan and build on it; but it could start with Megan and all the progress until you can chose to not go with it.

Just because a story start with ''something'' it doesn't mean that thing can't be changed or altered or there may be other ways to continue etc.

And I am not saying ''ditch the Megan altogether'', alternative roads is good thing; especially in choose-based games like these.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Call me a prude, but I believe in staying faithful.
In my playthrough, I'm being faithful to Megan, Melissa, Leah, Rena, the collage girls and yes, the acting teacher......The Bitch has been giving me the sexy eye, since I started classes.

I absolutely WILL not go outside of whom I'm being faithful to, and the bitches better not step out either.....I'll have to call back Peter....Liam's too tired, I'll let him rest...……….Lol!!………………………...Peace!!

Reactions: UncleVT

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Just finished Episode 3... Had to log in to say about the bit of info I saw about my buddy Liam, easily the most likeable friend in a dozen+ games...
FUCK NOOooooooooooooooo! ! ! !
:':)':)'(

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This thread is often bombarded by people complaining about Megan being "forced" on the player, ignoring the basic premise and TITLE of the game. They demand the game be completely changed into a different format. It drove the creator away from this thread. There's a million "choose a girl" games out there, why rag on this one for doing something different?

It's especially ridiculous because he's gone out of his way to give people less time with Megan and more time with the side girls people really like. And yet shit rains down for it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This thread is often bombarded by people complaining about Megan being "forced" on the player, ignoring the basic premise and TITLE of the game. They demand the game be completely changed into a different format. It drove the creator away from this thread. There's a million "choose a girl" games out there, why rag on this one for doing something different?

It's especially ridiculous because he's gone out of his way to give people less time with Megan and more time with the side girls people really like. And yet shit rains down for it.
Pretty much. The level of entitlement of some gamers is borderline toxic. They want devs to pander to them all the time.
Shame this made pinkcake go away from here.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
yeah i tried 2 different links, apparently neither work, but if you google 'big enough GoT' it should be the 1st Youtube result. Its a hoot for GoT fans, also it'd make more sense if you've seen the actual video or a clip of it, the guy screaming made a music video & it's funny by itself XD

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018

I am not saying ditch the Megan; I am just saying it would be nice if there was a choice about not going Megan in a romantic relationship; game could be still about Megan even if there would be a way to not go forward with romantic relationship or something. You could still make Megan important even if the player -after the game camp night for example- decides not to move with her ''romantic'' relationship. In a choice based game like that going with the same consequence even in the worst chocies is not a good thing; because it decreases the importance of choices. I don't have any anger towards the developer, I hope he will continue the story nicely. Jeez.

------------

Pretty much. The level of entitlement of some gamers is borderline toxic. They want devs to pander to them all the time.
You don't know me, so don't act like it. It was just an opinion. No one forcing to devs about anything; people just write their opinions. If you don't agree that opinion; you can tell yours in a good manner. There is no use in calling people ''toxic''.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There is no use in calling people ''toxic''.
No, that's exactly what happens, toxic is the right Therm. People insult or threaten the Devs. It happens all the time, not only in AAA Productions like Mass Effect (Part3, ending sequence f.Ex. ).

He didn't call you out on this, he just made an "general" comment. No one says you're one of these idiots who have lost all their Manners.

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
No, that's exactly what happens, toxic is the right Therm. People insult or threaten the Devs. It happens all the time, not only in AAA Productions like Mass Effect (Part3, ending sequence f.Ex. ).
I am still new in here and I saw the same thing in different games' pages but I think; unless there is a mod coming and says ''Stop writing about the same topic over and over again'', other members should just ignore the similar comments if they are sick of it.

He didn't call you out on this, he just made an "general" comment. No one says you're one of these idiots who have lost all their Manners.
Because that both of the comments came after what I wrote, I wanted to explain myself more clearly.

junj

Jan 4, 2018
I see your point but I don't agree with you. The thing would be both of them continue their strong friendship and Jonas just will live without any romantic bond with both of them. For me it should be like that at the max if things go like that in the game's scenario. So for me, it is not realistic or beliavable and game lost it's effect after that. It was still nice but not as nice as before that scene and event begins. And by the way,you can surely tell ''You can fuck both of us'' is a thing in the game and dialogues. Not that Megan tells you to do that but it is definitely there.

Even it is common I still didn't feel it is beliaveble when I saw that scene. For example, if Megan was a trans woman it was still beliaveble not something magical or else but still it would feel ''Come on man!'', kind of thing. If it captures you ''Yeah, I can see it might happening'', kind of thing good for you. But ''polygamous'' was not felt natural in this game's story for me. I didn't see Megan as a person like that, so I didn't believe it and felt that game lost it's reality feel a lot from there. Like I answered the quote above, it was still nice after that and had it moments and feel but not as much as before unfortunately.

I am adding my opinion about polygamous to make it clear: I don't have a problem about preferences as long as it doesn't effect anyone other than the person who makes that preference.
But you have to consider the fact that Melissa was completely honest about that. And they did have sex before MC and Megan were dated. If Melissa have sex with MC in the camp and continued to backstab Megan, but she still forgived her and continue the love triangle path, thats unrelistic for you, but it doesnt seems the case here.
For the one who put friendship above love like Megan, she forgived Mellisa about that was understandable. And i wont use the word "polygamous" just yet, its a bit to "harsh" for me. As i said, they just need more time to understand each others, and let the MC to know clearly whats his feeling. Well yeah there are some sex involved, but Mellisa is a bit wild so casual sex is common for her.
For me its not like they already accepted the polygamous, they are not going to marry or anything. And at the end of the day, the MC still has to chose, thats what im thinking about the ultimate ending.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
For the people who want Megan to be optional, you guys need to understand that coding and writing a lot of branching stories is really hard.

The dev is an amazing writer, and I am guessing some scenes would be very different depending on whether or not the MC and Megan are dating. So what you are asking, is that the dev codes and writes a whole dialogues and scenes, just so YOU don't have to date the main girl this game is about.

It's not that difficult to do, but it's time consuming as fucking hell to do it, and then you have to make sure there is no continuity errors because of all the branching paths within the game. The dev is 1 person releasing an update every 4 weeks, he ain't got time for that.

And I don't think you will find a VN with more branching paths and choices than this one. And you complain there isn't more? Some of y'all are entitled as fuck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope so too.

The way it was portrayed is like he is entering to rape her.
That's what has been hinted at happening because it turns out Megan is an idiot. She saw him there, knows what he's like and doesn't lock the door when she goes in.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes