Apr 26, 2018
@Chris_F

Okay, but then what? Are there scenes? I don't understand what the "Extras" adds.

I was able to install correctly the first time. I just don't know what the "Extras" do versus the base game.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
honestly find Megan the least interesting character which created a certain sense of dissonance with what the story is trying to play for me.
I think she's a great character. Why do you find her uninteresting?

Reactions: Earthling

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Chris_F

Okay, but then what? Are there scenes? I don't understand what the "Extras" adds.

I was able to install correctly the first time. I just don't know what the "Extras" do versus the base game.
A simple search in top right:
Extras are like in DMD - they're just extra animations (I think all animations are extra) and 4K(?) scrolling character images the first time you meet them.

D

Dr PinkCake

@Cris_F Thanks for helping him! Maybe I should put visual instructions such as yours in the next version.

And yes, Extras include animations and special renders. The game is playable without them but most players prefer animations to static images.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
@Dr PinkCake
Can u tell where is the android save file is located ?
Generally it is stored in Phone>Android>Data ... but I can't find it...

D

Dr PinkCake

@Dr PinkCake
Can u tell where is the android save file is located ?
Generally it is stored in Phone>Android>Data ... but I can't find it...
You found another bug. I will fix this in the next update. It should be in Android>Data>com.android.actinglessons/files/saves, but the settings in the android build must be wrong. I have tried to find the save dir on my phone but I can't find them either. I'm sorry for this. Thank you for noticing me!

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I finished v0.2.0 already and must say ... i totally love this game ... it's not Top 10 for me, not even Top 5, but it's Top 3 for me!!! (with Melody & Adventures of Willy D) ... really, man, fantastic job and looking forward (with binoculars) for next update...

Reactions: 4ebsik

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Wonderful 2nd episode and that Liam is definitely something with his lines haha; beautiful new girls as well, Melissa looks very hot but sadly every girl seems more attractive than Megan.

Reactions: IdaenDrako

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@Dr PinkCake Just finished one of the paths for Episode 2 while working on my own renders. Don't think any other dev puts that many renders into a monthly update. Colour me impressed. :eazyHype:

Reactions: papasmurf
D

Dr PinkCake

@Dr PinkCake Just finished one of the paths for Episode 2 while working on my own renders. Don't think any other dev puts that many renders into a monthly update. Colour me impressed. :eazyHype:
You humble me. My standard has evolved into switching scenes every 1-3 lines of dialogue; I feel the game and characters come to life that way. It's indeed a tremendous amount of work having 600-1000+ renders (including animation frames) as a standard per update, but it's also a lot of fun! I hope to be able to purchase a second rig for 24/7 rendering in the future. With the support from my patrons that wish might actually come true as I'm putting every single dollar earned back into the project.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It's indeed a tremendous amount of work having 600-1000+ renders (including animation frames) as a standard per update
That's insane. I didn't count, I knew it was a lot, but goddamn. That's 20-33 renders per day, never mind coding and writing.

D

Dr PinkCake

That's insane. I didn't count, I knew it was a lot, but goddamn. That's 20-33 renders per day, never mind coding and writing.
Yeah I had 26 or so animations with 15-30 frames each last update. It really tallies up ^^
Rendering is the bottleneck though so the coding/writing is not a bother. My standard render takes between 40-60 minutes (1000 iterations, 3200x1800px), so yeah if I'm lucky I can squeeze out 30+ renders per day. Thanks to the "Render-a-lot" script by Poison I can do 24/7 rendering. :)

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes