SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This game kicks ass! I am also glad there is a choice to either cheat or not cheat. I went through the game once and went the cheating route. At the end when Megan was sleeping on the sofa, I actually felt bad for doing so. Then I went back through the game and played the non-cheating route and the ending made me feel really good. You have an emotional winner with this game. Megan's character model is probably the best I have ever seen and the graphics, music, and story have really pulled me in. Just curious that if I go the cheating route, will Megan still stay faithful? Sometimes I can see that potential look of "secret revenge" in her eyes.... the non-NTR kind, of course. :p Can't wait for the next update. This game rocks. :)

Reactions: Akamari

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, can the side girls (like Melissa, Leah, etc) be a problem in the future? Because Leah clearly wants a serious relationship, it's diferent of the night club girls that it's just fun moment.

Reactions: Earthling

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Guys, can the side girls (like Melissa, Leah, etc) be a problem in the future? Because Leah clearly wants a serious relationship, it's diferent of the night club girls that it's just fun moment.
i was wondering the same thing.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
i was wondering the same thing.
I would be surprised if thoses relationships don't backfire in the future.
Better enjoying them now before the consequences

D

Dr PinkCake

@Dr PinkCake
When telling Megan that she did a great job acting as an Amish girl, the hints-text doesn't disappear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really nice catch! I totally missed that one. I fixed it for the next update. A preview pic in the discussion-spoiler channel of the Acting Lessons discord is your reward (join using the link in my sig).

Reactions: TorrentToad and N7

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
as everybody above had said... this game is really good.... android port is a plus as well. i can play on both pc and phone ....animations and renders are beautiful. its definitely better than dmd for sure....just 10 mins of playing the game got me hooked..
0.2.0 walkthrough is very much appreciated.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is it possible to get Liam interested in Megan and vice versa? :) maybe if you sleep around alot?
please let there be Consequenses, of the x-rated sort :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
This game kicks ass! I am also glad there is a choice to either cheat or not cheat. I went through the game once and went the cheating route. At the end when Megan was sleeping on the sofa, I actually felt bad for doing so. Then I went back through the game and played the non-cheating route and the ending made me feel really good. You have an emotional winner with this game. Megan's character model is probably the best I have ever seen and the graphics, music, and story have really pulled me in. Just curious that if I go the cheating route, will Megan still stay faithful? Sometimes I can see that potential look of "secret revenge" in her eyes.... the non-NTR kind, of course. :p Can't wait for the next update. This game rocks. :)
I didnt notice in any difference, cheating or not, she was still on the sofa and i carried her and got a kiss, maybe i did something wrong, what ending did you get?

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
So i insttalled the extras and the menu says that extras are available, so what are they and how do i get to them?

Reactions: blksubykid

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
First release made me hopeful. Second release made me a believer. You've got a new patron. Keep up the outstanding work!

zhagzhuga

Mar 22, 2018
So i insttalled the extras and the menu says that extras are available, so what are they and how do i get to them?
Extras are like in DMD - they're just extra animations (I think all animations are extra) and 4K(?) scrolling character images the first time you meet them.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I didnt notice in any difference, cheating or not, she was still on the sofa and i carried her and got a kiss, maybe i did something wrong, what ending did you get?
No, I mean in future updates if she finds out the MC has been a bad boy with multiple other girls including her friend. ;).

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes