xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
honestly find Megan the least interesting character which created a certain sense of dissonance with what the story is trying to play for me.

Reactions: Hyped

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a way to get all Three traits ..:eek:penedeyewink:
Maybe by editing something or anyother way :closedtongue:

D

Dr PinkCake

Is there a way to get all Three traits ..:eek:penedeyewink:
Maybe by editing something or anyother way :closedtongue:
You can, but I'd advise against it. It may break the choice system in the game.

Reactions: crisbr

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
How do you utilize the "extras"? Also, I agree with the other user that I don't find Megan very interesting.
Yo Guys I need Help how do you get the extras in acting lessons I don't get the instructions
There is a *.txt file inside the extras.zip file...
--------------------------
To install the Extra material. Merge the game directory with the ActingLessons base folder.
If you did it correctly, the main menu should indicate that Extras are enabled.

Simply put:
You take the "game" folder from the Extras.zip and insert it into your "Acting Lessons" folder...

Reactions: IdaenDrako

IdaenDrako

Apr 15, 2018
To install the Extra material. Merge the game directory with the ActingLessons base folder.

Simply put:
You take the "game" folder from the Extras.zip and insert it into your "Acting Lessons" folder...

IdaenDrako

Apr 15, 2018
One More Question Do I put the game folder from the extras it put it in the same folder as the acting lesson how do I insert it

IdaenDrako

Apr 15, 2018

Simply put

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone tell where is the Android game files are .... UsalUsu with other games it's stored in ... internal>Android>data

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@Soccerboy1444
Ok,... I just downloaded it again for the sole purpose of showing you what to do...
HowTo.JPG
You take the "game" folder on the left and drag/insert/unpack it to your "acting lessons" folder!

(The "game" folder on the left contains something, the right one doesn't,... so don't be afraid you aren't overwriting anything)

IF you have done everything right, open the game and it should look like this:
DoneRight.JPG

I really don't know how to explain it any better, so I hope that works for you ;)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Personally, I think Megan just needs to trim her eyebrows ever so slightly. Other than that, this game frikkin' kicks ass. :)

IdaenDrako

Apr 15, 2018
@Soccerboy1444
Ok,... I just downloaded it again for the sole purpose of showing you what to do...
View attachment 107673
You take the "game" folder on the left and drag/insert/unpack it to your "acting lessons" folder!

(The "game" folder on the left contains something, the right one doesn't,... so don't be afraid you aren't overwriting anything)

IF you have done everything right, open the game and it should look like this:
View attachment 107674

I really don't know how to explain it any better, so I hope that works for you ;)

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes