MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Omg this ending was so unreal, idk who to save. :D
I had to replay the game a few times as well to get the best ending possible.
But all in all, i was in shock. thoughts like "why, how, who"?
Now I saved at the choice, who can make such a choice? both of them deserve to live

I allso read about some of the bad comments in here, how people just had enough etc etc
I feel flash back to Game Of Thrones, now we just need the red wedding.
Seriusly tho, i hates joffrey, and some other, i still could not let go of the series

Stella.Norvik

Sep 9, 2018
Well, I just started to play this, but man! It's really good. And Liam is fucking awesome! I'm eager to see how this will continue.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
It a good game. I enjoy it a lot until " The Choice of who to save". I would have done my best to save them both. While it is a fun game that I enjoy. That part was just ...... I do not know what to say.
I would actually have been happier with a choice of trying to save them both even were it to lead to a "You are dead." game over.

I would actually have taken it, because in real life, under the circumstances, I think this would be what I would have tried, because in real life you cannot know that "you can only save one".

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I don't know but I felt like that ending came from nowhere; it was like ''We need to find something to end this episode'' kind of thing, almost like written in last second. It was shocking for sure; but not much ''heavy'' at least for me or as a good twist.

Although I still felt a little bad about chosing to save only one of them. It's not like you should chose to one who you want to be with(I would be happy about that more than this choice for sure), one of them just gone to eternity.

And putting that picture at the end was too soon man...

Edit: And I agree that MC's thinking like ''I can only save one of them'' was flat out ridiculous. Nobody would think like that.

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Well, f*ck me sideways, what an episode. I came to F95 to find games to fap to, instead I have found games with writing so good and characters so real I have laughed, I have cried, I have become emotionally involved (I may also have fapped).

I have to say, this and Offcuts are two of the best games (of all genres) I have ever played, and I have even gone so far as to set up a Patreon account to support the makers of these great games, because they deserve it. The talent out there is incredible.

As for the ending of Ep 6, I do hope it is not a final choice, and part of me thinks it isn't, but then I remember Bridge to Terabithia and that sometimes stories just do suck, they do make you cry and they are not fair, they are not just, and they are god damn not how you want them to be.

This is an incredible story, and wherever it goes, I will be there on its journey to the end, however bitter it may be (just don't kill Liam you bastard or I will f*cking haunt you for the rest of your days :D )

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
And btw, does anyone know where are the save files other then games's folder? Because I deleted last version weeks ago and after I downloaded this one, my saves was just here.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Well, f*ck me sideways, what an episode. I came to F95 to find games to fap to, instead I have found games with writing so good and characters so real I have laughed, I have cried, I have become emotionally involved (I may also have fapped).

I have to say, this and Offcuts are two of the best games (of all genres) I have ever played, and I have even gone so far as to set up a Patreon account to support the makers of these great games, because they deserve it. The talent out there is incredible.

As for the ending of Ep 6, I do hope it is not a final choice, and part of me thinks it isn't, but then I remember Bridge to Terabithia and that sometimes stories just do suck, they do make you cry and they are not fair, they are not just, and they are god damn not how you want them to be.

This is an incredible story, and wherever it goes, I will be there on its journey to the end, however bitter it may be (just don't kill Liam you bastard or I will f*cking haunt you for the rest of your days :D )
I am with you brother.. I am most invested into Liam and Megan. The rest can lick my.. uhmm

Reactions: I_Love_Latex

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't know but I felt like that ending came from nowhere; it was like ''We need to find something to end this episode'' kind of thing, almost like written in last second. It was shocking for sure; but not much ''heavy'' at least for me or as a good twist.

Although I still felt a little bad about chosing to save only one of them. It's not like you should chose to one who you want to be with(I would be happy about that more than this choice for sure), one of them just gone to eternity.

And putting that picture at the end was too soon man...

Edit: And I agree that MC's thinking like ''I can only save one of them'' thinking was flat out ridiculous. Nobody would think like that.
Kinda nice to see I'm not alone in this one. Just way too much melodrama these last episodes. WAY too much. The ending came out of nowhere and just feels really emotionally manipulative. Like extremely so. Part of it is a win because well, you care enough about these characters that it bothers you, so good on it there. But it, like the ending of the last episode just feels like melodrama for the sake of melodrama.

This kind of hurts me to say, because man, Dr. PinkCake is amazing at his character work. Liam is great, and his drama unlike most of the rest of the drama in the game works, and works beautifully. Megan and Melissa are great characters, hell just about everyone in the game is.

But in the last two episodes, it just went crazy... I was worried about it at the end of episode 5, but the ending of episode 6 just validated my fears. The situation just pulled me out of the entire game. Having to choose whether or not to fuck your crazy ex to save Megan last episode was one thing, having Megan almost get raped out of nowhere was another, but the fire? Just not handled well. At all. No foreshadowing, no buildup, and a forced choice that is set up to make people pissed.

I'll see where it all goes. But the game had enough drama with Liam, with the choice between the two girls, with getting over the EX, and stuff like that. It was exceptionally well done in those regards. But after that every time it tried to up the stakes... it pretty much fails in the plausibility department. Dick and Phillip are both cartoonishly evil, as is the ex. Even Megan's dad is abusive. It also doesn't look like the crazy drama is going anywhere anytime soon. We'll see.

Until then... well I'll keep expecting tonal whiplash.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes