lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Funny to see as many ppl here like and enjoy the cheating on others, when they are doing it themselves, but if other virtual character start cheating on them, they start running around in circles and yelling "NTR NTR, burn them!" :closedeyesmile:

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Funny to see as many ppl here like and enjoy the cheating on others, when they are doing it themselves, but if other virtual character start cheating on them, they start running around in circles and yelling "NTR NTR, burn them!" :closedeyesmile:
quite like some NTR sometimes but why have 1 girl when you can have all :cool:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Oh man I can't stop laughing about the scene in the bath with the word
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This is problably the first adult game that I laughed so hard . Thanks for this ^^

I replayed that scene at least a dozen times because it amused me to no end.

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
3 weeks ago i found this site. I loved it and i ve played so many "games" so far. This is by far in my top 3 (and possibly n1). Nice plot great looking characters , good scenes and very clever and funny lines. That Liam is the friend everyone needs. First time i laughed with a dialogue. Great effort and game m8. Keep up the good work. And thank you

PS: Just an idea. As a lot of people (including me ofc) are into feet, i wonder whether you can change the color of toes according to the situation or character it self. I am not proposing footjob or anything as this is definitely up to you and your liking but i think what i suggest is not hard to do (entire new scene etc) and it can be more exciting for a bunch of people.

D

Dr PinkCake

3 weeks ago i found this site. I loved it and i ve played so many "games" so far. This is by far in my top 3 (and possibly n1). Nice plot great looking characters and a nice plot. That Liam is the friend everyone needs. First time i laughed with a dialogue. Great effort and game m8. Keep up the good work. And thank you

PS: Just an idea. As a lot of people (including me ofc) are into feet, i wonder whether you can change the color of toes according to the situation or character it self. I am not proposing footjob or anything as this is definitely up to you and your liking but i think what i suggest is not hard to do (entire new scene etc) and it can be more exciting for a bunch of people.
I hear you. I've been neglecting fetishes I'm not into but I can definitely try to work in some more feet stuff in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Jimboy88

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Greetings fellow aliens.
As @DrPinkCake has stated he doesn’t want NTR in the game. So we are going to end it here. Any further attempts to bring it up will result in thread bans.

Thanks and enjoy the game!​

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
You sound surprised that NTR is a touchy subject around here. I merely stated that the game won't include it as I don't like it myself and that patrons explicitly threaten to ditch donations when it's mentioned.

It's not being touchy, you are free to enjoy whatever fetish you want. I'm sparing you the disappointment of sticking around to see Liam fucking one of the girls in the game. Simple as that.
forgive my naivety but surely it's not ntr if you don't fancy the girl and go after some other girl instead, it only counts if you do fancy the girl or you are in a loving or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with her that the ntr comes into play, but if you pass on the chance to have her for yourself and someone else steps in, i.e: liam or even encouraged to go after her, then surely that cannot be classed as ntr?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did a charismatic go focusing on megan..all my megan pink cakes were full!!!..did an athletic go going after melissa...noone was full but i never get bored of knocking the crap out of peter..lol..its the little things in life..either way..have multiple saves ready for the future

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry if this is silly question, The extra file say's to do a merge... To me this is a "valid thing" and is done by doing a "copy file1 file2 >merged_file" or "diff -D NEWSTUFF file1 file2 > merged_file"... Or does it just mean to "drop" the extras over the "old" files?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Batch rendering really shows in this update. How many images and animations did you manage to squeeze in @Dr PinkCake ?

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Hnnngg! High Res Megan!!! She's beautifuller than ever! The other girls too, no doubt about that!

This update was wonderfull. My heart bounced up and down all along!
gave me shivers..

I laughed a lot during the "titties"' scene too, but for me, the topping on the cake was the thumb on MC's face during the phone picture reveal!

Really well done!

Reactions: Earthling
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes