D

Dr PinkCake

I am not sure. In Theater I am trained to show, don't tell, so I look for the movement and the posture of my partners. So maybe it is the static in these scenes that irks me? And the Impro has too much telling - but you may not be able to do it differently, because of the Picture by Picture format.

It can well be that you got it already as good as it can be in that format.
I see. Yeah it can be hard to pinpoint the exact issue. I mean, I could do anims for everything but I think that would end up looking far worse than static poses. I'll try to put more "movement" into the poses. One render I'm really happy with is Liam's on stage pose near the end.

Reactions: Earthling and hyco2

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i wouldnt say every dame is better looking than megan..melissa for sure is the hottest..but megan comes in a solid tie for second with redhead cheerleader one night stand..lol..leah has creepy stripper pole girl vibe about her face...then there is blue doodlebop hair girl who COULD be the hottest with a new do..LOL..as for hedwig..i'm not about blondes..so pffft to her

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Man, How DARE you end this absolutely awesome episode with that cliffhanger? :D

After these 3 episodes, I have to admit one ... I tried about 30-40 games from this site and this, this is the Number One, Numero Uno, just best. This game has great story, awesome renders, beautiful & great written chars & really funny moments ... what to want more?

I almost fell of the chair when I saw this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's an old joke, but always got me :D

And of course, i hope that

So, as soon as possible I will pledge to you, unfortunately now I'm not yet able ... but keep up the great work man :)

Reactions: Earthling and hyco2

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
What is the club song from the night out with Liam when meeting those 2 hot bimbos

D

Dr PinkCake

What is the club song from the night out with Liam when meeting those 2 hot bimbos
music.png
It's a mix of these three songs.
I had to change two of the songs between updates as I eventually hope to sell the game commercially. All music is Creative Commons allowed for commercial use. You can find these songs on soundcloud

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I see. Yeah it can be hard to pinpoint the exact issue. I mean, I could do anims for everything but I think that would end up looking far worse than static poses. I'll try to put more "movement" into the poses. One render I'm really happy with is Liam's on stage pose near the end.
For the impro specifically, I think it might help if you (first) show the face of whoever is carrying the story at each juncture, instead of the fiction they're describing. MC is supposed to be new to this, after all, and could maybe imagine the background but still focus mostly on the actors (and not the characters).

That would make the impro scenes feel different to the more immersive theater scenes, and not just because of the choices or the bounding narratives.

Reactions: Dr PinkCake
D

Dr PinkCake

For the impro specifically, I think it might help if you (first) show the face of whoever is carrying the story at each juncture, instead of the fiction they're describing. MC is supposed to be new to this, after all, and could maybe imagine the background but still focus mostly on the actors (and not the characters).

That would make the impro scenes feel different to the more immersive theater scenes, and not just because of the choices or the bounding narratives.
Great pointer! I'll try to improve on that in any potential future improv.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Shame the fmc keep with the very same clothes from start to now, given the amount she should have?

Otherwise, settings and ambiance are quite good.
Looking forward progress, mountain retraite, hm.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I risk to be repetitive but i love this game. It's absolutely an high level VN. Great renders, great story and very credible npc. I don't know what others do but once again I can't cheat on Megan, really I can't...

Reactions: 4ebsik and Namco15
D

Dr PinkCake

Shame the fmc keep with the very same clothes from start to now, given the amount she should have?

Otherwise, settings and ambiance are quite good.
Looking forward progress, mountain retraite, hm.
Don't worry, she'll change them multiple times in Ep4. Assets are expensive. :)

Reactions: Earthling

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
This is probably my favorite games right now, great storytelling, love the characters, love the renders...but most the fucking dilemma!!! To stay faithfull or not,so many options, so many beautiful characters... And the end of the last episode? I have been so shocked and sad at the same time.
Keep up the great work Dr.PinkCake, you mister are awesome

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
something that i think would be interesting is if u could choose to start an open or closed relationship with megan and if u choose open ( if u choose closed u still can get the threesomes and foursomes but u just have to be completely faithful) it comes with some rules like

1. u can hook with anyone but she dosen't want You to hook up with melissa and if u do it comes with serious reprcussions later on (you cant have a threesome with them)
2. she can hook up with rena (plus a threesome with them) if you encourage her and if stay away from Melisa u can have a threesome with megan and her and a foursome with them and rena
3. u can only do it until update 6 then she becomes jealous and uncomfortable with u hooking up with other ppl and if u continue to do it it has serious reprecussions on your relationship

honestly it just a suggestion that i think would cool but its really up to the developer personally i believe since they're making the content its their game their rules

(P.S developer if u only take one thing from this pls do the foursome with the mc melissa megan and rena)

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Absolutely loved this update just like the others :)
Little bit complicated to choose the outcomes:

I hope I can balance each them later. :biggrin:
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Namco15
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes