megh

Aug 27, 2017
Have to say, this game was a bit of a miss for me in Ep 1 (thought it might be too "slow burn" like a few other games on here) but decided to jump back in today, and holy cow, glad I did. Definitely the best VN I've played. @Dr PinkCake, great job, don't hurt Liam, can't wait for the next update.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
@Dr PinkCake really really solid work on the go with this, hoping for the best with you. Quite easily one of the best ongoing VNs at the moment, with actual story.

Reactions: Namco15

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Acting Lessons with Extras v0.3 - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download PC Windows (430MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Dr PinkCake

Well done sir. When the first episode was released I wasn't too impressed, but now the potential for this game is much higher. All aspects of the game is looking great, the story has a sense of direction with different outcomes, and it will be interesting to see what unfolds in the future. I'm looking forward to various locations/fun/adventure that we can partake in. Lastly, I'm genuinely surprised with the amount of content for each episode compared to other games. Hopefully, that amount of content per episode is consistent in future updates. Games like this should be the norm.

tl;dr: Came here for a quick game to waste time, now emotionally invested in it.
Glad you came around. :)
I cannot promise a consistent update schedule (I've been really lucky in terms of free time this month), but I can promise consistent size of the updates and that you eventually will see the tag "Completed" next to the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update. I like those hefty updates you can really sink your teeth in, even if you have to wait longer.

I so want to stay true to Megan, but all your girls are so hot, especially Melissa.
I might be able to let go of Rena and Leah, if I could have both M-girls. :)

Okay, seriously, will there be a harem route (even though it's completely unrealistic), or maybe one were you Melissa and Megan have a modern 3 partners relationship?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Glad you came around. :)
I cannot promise a consistent update schedule (I've been really lucky in terms of free time this month), but I can promise consistent size of the updates and that you eventually will see the tag "Completed" next to the game.
Every time you hedge about your productivity, you wind up adding 100 renders to the next update.

Oh, and increasing the resolution as well. lol

Reactions: botc76 and bas

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Melissa looks exactly they way i like Woman IRL (her looks) about her actions is expected from a girl who get abused at home to don't act normal and people react in diferent way so even in IRL i would not think less of her

also i love Sassy girls

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
imho i cant see a "harem" route forming..would be totally out of place..the closest thing to it i could see is M+M+MC have a 3-some at some point much later in the story based on the closeness of M+M's longtime friendship and how good the MC treats them..like they are the most important things in life
while the game is of course pure fantasy..it seems reality based much more so than any other game..reality dosnt include harem's unless you have 7 figure's minimum and harem's are usually devoid of emotion...just bang-o-rama's

D

Dr PinkCake

Every time you hedge about your productivity, you wind up adding 100 renders to the next update.

Oh, and increasing the resolution as well. lol
Yeah yeah, you got me there. But I think I'll try to stick to 6000 lines of code and about 600 animations per update from now on... I will really try... (He said being done with almost 100 of Ep4 renders and see no end in sight.)

Moist

May 4, 2017
My Fave Adult game! Its got great dialogue , funny without being cringy and wonderful renders with amazing animations too boot, superb job Dr PinkCake.

Reactions: botc76 and N7

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I was bored earlier today and thought "what the hell, I'll give this one a try" after having looked at a few comments.
I went into this with no expectations... and was then blown away.
You are creating a diamond here @Dr PinkCake.
Great story, dialogue and humor. Believable and lovely characters... Yes that includes my man Liam ;)
The renders are really beautiful as well (I love the "I need to put on my lenses" joke).
A lot of content for a 0.3 release on top of that
Keep up your VERY good work.
Now I need to squeeze some money out of my budget, so I can back your game on patreon :).
Cheers Mate

D

Dr PinkCake

I was bored earlier today and thought "what the hell, I'll give this one a try" after having looked at a few comments.
I went into this with no expectations... and was then blown away.
You are creating a diamond here @Dr PinkCake.
Great story, dialogue and humor. Believable and lovely characters... Yes that includes my man Liam ;)
The renders are really beautiful as well (I love the "I need to put on my lenses" joke).
So much content for a 0.3 release on top of that
Keep up your VERY good work.
Now I need to squeeze some money out of my budget, so I can back your game on patreon :).
Cheers Mate
Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it. Glad you picked up on that joke. I will remove it once Ep1 and Ep2 are reproduced in full HD. :)

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Can you please integrate "This is Library" in the fitting scene?

Thank you very much in advance.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes