Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
@Dr PinkCake I'm usually not into a lot of tattoos on women and I feel bad about cheating on Megan (she is so lovely)... but damn Rena is one sexy minx :heartcoveredeyes:
Not to mention the lovely redheads. I'm really sorry Megan :FeelsBadMan: it probably won't happen again...
At least im not alone. I wasnt strong enough only in the 2 playthrough i managed to be a pure white knight. ^^

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not sure what you are getting at. Did you mean that you liked the librarian?
No sorry for no further explanation.
There was a meme around some months ago. Here's the link:

It would be absolutely dumb and phenomenal to integrate "Hey! This is library" as text in the scene

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
@Yggalf
I'm planning on going white knight on my next playthrough. Soo many beautiful ladies though. Must resist, well at least try to ;)

Reactions: botc76
D

Dr PinkCake

No sorry for no further explanation.
There was a meme around some months ago. Here's the link:

It would be absolutely dumb and phenomenal to integrate "Hey! This is library" as text in the scene
Haha! Now I see what you mean. :D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
@Yggalf
I'm planning on going white knight on my next playthrough. Soo many beautiful ladies though. Must resist, well at least try to ;)
I have eyes only for Megan from beginning ... she is absolutely astonishing & beautiful, so I have no heart to cheat on her ... so i rejected Melissa, Leah & Rena (with heavy heart) and I'm proud of it :D

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Well, I'm just going for everyone knowing that PinkCake can't possibly fuck me over by ending the relationship with Megan (or integrating a worse route) so I just enjoy every scene for now. Maybe I have to restart completely but who cares with such a nice game.

btw @Dr PinkCake the FullHD renders are great and I admire how they are not as grainy like most other games.
AND I cant believe how big this Update is :)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@Dr PinkCake
few things
a. Keep this going, i love all them routes. Personally hoping a harem route would be incoprerated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
b.
c. i didn't see that ending of episode 3 coming, bravo for a amazing cliffhanger

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Dr PinkCake
Melissa is best girl, the hand holding in the theater was sweet too, almost wish their was a slower route to take with her cause she is just too good to be the side piece.
Only qualm is the animation is mechanical like someone stated before, not sure if this can be solved with adding an additional frame in between for more fluidity but aside from that you've got something fresh and unique AND you didn't have to go the cheap incest/milf/cheap plot device route to do it, so good job you!

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Only Meg i like!!!! F*ck those others! :)
Nan I say Melissa :p
I have eyes only for Megan from beginning ... she is absolutely astonishing & beautiful, so I have no heart to cheat on her ... so i rejected Melissa, Leah & Rena (with heavy heart) and I'm proud of it :D
Everyone have their tastes , but personality I prefer Melissa, she had beautiful eyes. Maybe she act a tough girl but internally she likes to be protected and to be loved ( a least I got his impression )

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah Melissa is lovely. I couldn't help but feel like I would be taking advantage of her though (considering her situation at home). I wen't for the just friends path... Very "hard" decision :closedtongue:

Reactions: Namco15 and botc76

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
@unevenrm
A broken soul, sure. It is not surprising considering her upbringing and situation. I want to protect her, be there for her and show her that someone cares about her. I will be that guy in a future playthrough.
I feel somewhat silly for caring for fictional characters in a game. Then again, that just proves how good the writing and characters are.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah or they will just go with whatever "love" they can get, like Melissa did here. That was what made me feel bad about the situation and I reloaded. And yes I am a hippocrate, as I cheated on the sweet and lovely Megan... What can I do? There are two readheads and many other temptations here :heartcoveredeyes:
I will be a better man in my next playthrough... probably

Reactions: botc76

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
@Dr PinkCake Hello, just want to tell you to keep up the great work. The characters look fucking great, I like the story a lot, the characters are also well written and very likable.

Melissa is as hot as Megan is sweet - a LOT. And Liam is a great bro. LET HIM LIVE PLS!!

Also, I like your humour a lot. Great laughs were had with Liam, awesome stuff.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
This game is fantastic. It actually makes me feel something for the characters. I'm attached to them already. My biggest problem is Megan is the one i'm least attracted to. If the option came available. I'd drop her in a second for Melissa. As it stands right now I'm hoping for some polyamourous outcome with the two. Rena would be my second choice. I think Leah is way hotter than megan but I like Megans personality more. Gah...these game decisions shouldn't be so hard.

Reactions: Subyan and Namco15
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes