QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
thing is..Melissa..is the wife-material in all this..Megan isnt..she's gonna become an actress and go all flipping Hollywood and never been seen again...Leah would have been wife material too if she didn't look so damn scary :p
I disagree... The only ones that are marriage material are Megan and Leah. That rest are just cute whores.
Megan wouldn't last in the Movie Business and would become a work from home mum, Leah would be Similar.
The rest would either die young or become drug addicts. Been married twice and going for the 3rd time soon ;)

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Melissa has stunning eyes but my least favorite. Leah is the real sweetheart :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played it again for the umpteenth time..decided to do EVERYTHING wrong with Megan..we are dating and she has feelings for me....that girl has the brain damage..BUT..Leah only has eyes for me...LOL

Reactions: FgnPig

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
is there a way to not dating megan at the current update ? i feel like i want to date other girl without hurting her in the process..

Reactions: Adoringfan

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
It is a month old and not all patrons have participated. There definitely is a #TeamMegan and a #TeamMelissa.
View attachment 117789
Maybe a new poll would be fun to see though.
I vote for a 3some with Melissa and Megan :p Maybe MC would walk in on the 2 girls having fun exploring each other :p and they ask him to join..? Yes.. Thank you!

and just wanna say great work with the game :D

Reactions: Namco15
D

Deleted member 308859

Yes. Major plot was finished day one before starting this project. I wanted to be sure it was cohesive and actually came to an end. I've seen a lot of good guesses from fans. Some are close, others are way off.
Very good, a cohesive and complete story is exactly what I was hoping for. Too many games cater to the users' needs and desires at the expenses of pacing and writing quality.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I vote for a 3some with Melissa and Megan :p Maybe MC would walk in on the 2 girls having fun exploring each other :p and they ask him to join..? Yes.. Thank you!

and just wanna say great work with the game :D
I think inviting Melissa to join in improvised acting scene that gets a bit out of hand would be more interesting. Authentic roleplaying is a very underused theme. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Come to think of it, I'm a little bit unhappy about MC and Megan starting a relationship already. I would really like intimate scenes where they are acting while still having a dilemma "Is it still just a pretense or is it real?"

Intimate playacting with your girlfriend lacks the hot adventurousness and uncertainty that would accompany doing so with just a friend. It can still be hot of course, but not having the safety of already being a couple would be so much more daring.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I love this game. That moment where you transition to the club with Liam, I was laughing from that. Perfect xD

For women preference, really I like them all. Good art choices all around.
However, Megan has the prettiest face while Rena has the most interesting style choices in my opinion. irl those two would be irresistible to me.

Heart goes out to Melissa though. You x Megan, Rena x Melissa? Just a thought. xD

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes