thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I get where you are coming from, about the acting scenes. I thought it was too soon, but upon thinking about it, other games don't make a lot of sense the way they handle the relationship aspect. She's 18, not 13, so she'd know if she was interested in dating someone or not. All these other games treat girls like little kids who are too dumb to know if they like someone or not (even if they get naked and do more sexual acts as the updates march on, they still won't be sure if they're interested in dating you.)
Just because someone has sex with you doesn't mean they are interested in dating you

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just because someone has sex with you doesn't mean they are interested in dating you
But it get ridiculous once you think about the structure of the game.

"Hm, I've been letting my Dad fuck my tits every night for the last 3 months, I wonder if that means I like him."

No adult would be that thick. Fucking around for fun with no commitments is portrayed just fine, that's usually what they do for the side girls in these types of games. But the main girl starts to look dumb after a while, they'll keep going out with you for weeks but still don't understand what attraction is. It makes them feel like dummies. Maybe it just works better in romance anime since the characters are much younger. But it doesn't really fit for dating an adult who's probably had a few relationships under their belt.

That's why I think Megan is refreshing. She knows who she likes and wants to see if it'll become something more.

Reactions: Akamari

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she's 18?...never saw her age...assumed she was in her low 20's.. 25 at most...she just didnt seem a teen..lol

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Great story, funny how you can mention Leam's not so well done threesome in theatre. He was such good buddy to Us I could not do it to him.. let him think that we did not see that lie. Did anyone ask him about it? I did not feel that was a right time for that.

Reactions: Apostate

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
This update was a blast.
The story goes smoothly, every character is unique, many really great moments and that cliffhanger is just .....
It's getting better and better each time, keep up the good work!

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
started playing this for potential sexy stuff... got sucked into immersive ambient music and good characters instead. god damnit 10 outta 10 would play agian XDXD

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
U

User_633486

this is by far some of the best music in a renpy game i've ever played so kudos for that esp that intro song reminds me of natalie imbruglia's torn and a few other 90s classics

U

User_633486

other than the minor grammar errors and whatnot this game is really good so far

D

Dr PinkCake

other than the minor grammar errors and whatnot this game is really good so far
If you stumble upon poor grammar/spelling mistakes I'd really love to get that feedback. English is my second language and I get so blind after reading everything 100 times. Fans have been using the Discord server bug report for all kinds of feedback. It really helps improve the game as I know how poor English tends to ruin games for some players.

U

User_633486

had a feeling you were an esl but hey like i said very minor stuff man so no worries :) just finished ep 2 and now onto ep 3 :)

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes