Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone explain what the cake mean during the relationship report (for episode 1)? Everyone has 5 cakes, while Megan has 4.5 cakes.

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
basicly not the full 100% .
its not that big of a problem, it could be 1 small personal choice you made that affected her feelings towards you .
in some cases it can create a big chance in the story.
or something small and meaningless. that is for you to find out.

but that is the upside on Acting Lessons.
there are different routes you can play.
athletic, well read,charm,correct mistakes you made on your first game, or explore the other females in the game.
and to get 100% on everything ?
well you might have to make 1 small different choice at some point :)

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Simply amazing. That one goes straight into my sig.

I love the story, I love how the characters are actual human beings, not just dick/vagina holders for the player to fap to. And don't get me wrong, there's plenty of fap material in there, it's just that it's probably the only game so far where I decided against fucking a nice chick because I thought a different character might feel bad about if she new. Kudos for that.

Then there's the humour. Subtle, not in your face, not try-hard, just the right amounts in just the right places.

Renders are great too. Loved the contact lens joke, but even "without the contacts" everything looks great.

I guess I'm not the only one who'd like the future updates to give us the option to "corrupt" Megan into enjoying an X-some (threesome, foursome...) or even something like a polyamorous relationship. Even better if we could then get back to the characters we rejected earlier and get them on board as well eventually ending up with essentially a harem.

Icaro

Jun 15, 2017
Simply amazing. That one goes straight into my sig.
Man! Just like me. Got so immersed in it last night when I checked this one for the first time that I only slept for a measly two hours before work.
I love Liam! Poor guy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
demolish him is a no win situation..if you do..you know someone else gets hurt..if you dont..you just hurt someone..either choice ends in pain..thats the sort of writing that makes this game stand above

Reactions: The_Driver

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The reason I decided to become a $5 patron is because this game is out-fucking-standing!!! The writing, the renders, the pacing... I've played & replayed v0.3 multiple times already & it blows my fkn mind each time. All my other fave games fall a long way into 2nd place now!
(I might even ditch patronage on one or two of them so I can up this one!!)

If I had heaps of money, I'd be like Victor Kiam and Remington shavers... "I liked the product so much, I bought the company!" :D :D :D

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
QUESTIONS

The OP says that your trait is listed in the save file but how do you open the save file?

I think my trait is athletic but don't recall with certainty. However I haven't noticed any game effect whatsoever, so I am pretty sure it's athletic. Judging by the walkthrough only the well read and charismatic traits seem to make any difference. Will the athletic trait make a difference in the future?

edit: And I won the fight so yeah, I must be athletic. Figured it out.

COMMENTS

I'm going the "looking hard for a nice girl" route, Megan or Leah, by which I mean that I'm mainly interested in Megan but I've kept open the Leah route because by the time that option presents itself the relationship with Megan is still poorly defined and I feel conflicted about romantically pursuing someone in a vulnerable position like her.

Trying to play without walkthrough but sometimes it's hard because, for example, I initially didn't offer to pick Melissa up because of how hard she was coming on to me and I thought Megan might not like that. Also offered wine, because nonalcoholic wine just silly, but then when I saw "you drank three bottles" I was like "Holy shit! I had that much in the house!?". Went back and reversed both those choices after reading the walkthrough. Point is that, as with any relationship, a lot of this stuff is nonintuitive.

Fantastic work. Definitely one of the best games out there. Thanks dev!

D

Dr PinkCake

QUESTIONS

The OP says that your trait is listed in the save file but how do you open the save file?

I think my trait is athletic but don't recall with certainty. However I haven't noticed any game effect whatsoever, so I am pretty sure it's athletic. Judging by the walkthrough only the well read and charismatic traits seem to make any difference. Will the athletic trait make a difference in the future?

COMMENTS

I'm going the "looking hard for a nice girl" route, Megan or Leah, by which I mean that I'm mainly interested in Megan but I've kept open the Leah route because by the time that option presents itself the relationship with Megan is still poorly defined and I feel conflicted about romantically pursuing someone in a vulnerable position like her.

Trying to play without walkthrough but sometimes it's hard because, for example, I initially didn't offer to pick Melissa up because of how hard she was coming on to me and I thought Megan might not like that. Also offered wine, because nonalcoholic wine just silly, but then when I saw "you drank three bottles" I was like "Holy shit! I had that much in the house!?". Went back and reversed both those choices after reading the walkthrough. Point is that, as with any relationship, a lot of this stuff is nonintuitive.

Fantastic work. Definitely one of the best games out there. Thanks dev!
Play the trait you think sounds fun. They do change some scenes and outcomes though; just like your decisions do.
When I designed the choice system I didn't want people to know the effect they could have in the future. That's just like how it is in real life when a somewhat pointless decision might end up changing your life. And a comment might stick with the person you tell it to.

I'd personally recommend you to just play with gut feeling without hints or walkthrough. That way, the experience once you reach the end of the game (once it's completed) will be much more rewarding than following a guide that, let's say, maximize points with one character. In the end, it will not be the points that determine your story but the decisions made along the journey.

May 24, 2018
Let the chips fall where they may... my style baby.

Play the trait you think sounds fun. They do change some scenes and outcomes though; just like your decisions do.
When I designed the choice system I didn't want people to know the effect they could have in the future. That's just like how it is in real life when a somewhat pointless decision might end up changing your life. And a comment might stick with the person you tell it to.

I'd personally recommend you to just play with gut feeling without hints or walkthrough. That way, the experience once you reach the end of the game (once it's completed) will be much more rewarding than following a guide that, let's say, maximize points with one character. In the end, it will not be the points that determine your story but the decisions made along the journey.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Just finished episode 3 and I'm really impressed with the ambitiousness of the multiple relationship options approach the game seems to be taking, as well as with how well it seems to be pulling it off so far. This adds both a lot of work for the dev but also a lot of value to the game. I've made it easy on myself by shutting down everything but the Megan path. Hurt to reject Leah but I did it, and I'm trying to set up Liam with one of the other girls.

Question: I've got only I think 2 or 2.5 cakes with Liam and am told "we're not that close", yet I'm spending all the time I possibly can with him that doesn't take away from Megan time. I also gave him the two club girls and didn't call him out at the theatre ... seems to me like we'd be considered closer. Didn't go partying with him in episode 1 when my head was still hurting, and didn't assault Peter on his own property when no one was at risk of being hurt, but if that's what it takes to be a friend then mehh. I guess it will all come out in the wash.

D

Dr PinkCake

Just finished episode 3 and I'm really impressed with the ambitiousness of the multiple relationship options approach the game seems to be taking, as well as with how well it seems to be pulling it off so far. This adds both a lot of work for the dev but also a lot of value to the game. I've made it easy on myself by shutting down everything but the Megan path. Hurt to reject Leah but I did it, and I'm trying to set up Liam with one of the other girls.

Question: I've got only I think 2 or 2.5 cakes with Liam and am told "we're not that close", yet I'm spending all the time I possibly can with him that doesn't take away from Megan time. I also gave him the two club girls and didn't call him out at the theatre ... seems to me like we'd be considered closer. Didn't go partying with him in episode 1 when my head was still hurting, and didn't assault Peter on his own property when no one was at risk of being hurt, but if that's what it takes to be a friend then mehh. I guess it will all come out in the wash.
Thanks for the heads up on that text. I need to look it over. The reason why you are getting low scores is indeed cause of some of your actions. One thing I don't think most have realized is that letting Liam and his teammate win the water battle actually allows you to score points with both the girl on his team and Liam himself. It's not always about winning but having fun. :)
You can still enjoy the story without having to stress about getting best cake levels. Full score for every character at the same time is not possible (unless you cheat).

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Bumped into this game by accident (waiting for updates for my usual games) and I must say that I am impressed . Will follow this one closely from now on too.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes