Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Hum, I was playing another game ( Dreaming of Dana ). I know this game is different compared Acting Lessons but I can't help but wondering a (very) little similarity so I was wondering then if Megan is the main lover and the other girl is a second lover ( like Dana with Jessica or Maria or Andrea ) that should lead many scenario and ending...

It's just an impression....

Reactions: Bloodxdd

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Hum, I was playing another game ( Dreaming of Dana ). I know this game is different compared Acting Lessons but I can't help but wondering a (very) little similarity so I was wondering then if Megan is the main lover and the other girl is a second lover ( like Dana with Jessica or Maria or Andrea ) that should lead many scenario and ending...

It's just an impression....
We must get Rana ending :D

Reactions: Exarioch

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
First I have to say that this game is wonderful.
I thought it would be just another bland game,'but I was wrong' ,This game surprised me excellent soundtrack,beautiful graphics very hot scenes and a wonderful story with remarkable characters you made me like every character you created ,now i care about them I just created empathy,and I really enjoyed the scenes without panties
I love teaser thank you so much for allowing me to meet and play this game you are on the right way, congratulations...
"WE HOPE GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS GAME" :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Now, now, no need to play favorites. It's a game so you're free from the tyranny of monogamy. Hopefully you and the girls can live together in polyamorous bliss.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i read the last few pages and maybe i missed it but the heads of all the people are getting cut off at the top of the screen. Is that supposed to happen or some type of bug or a setting i messed up some how? no clue what is happening

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Loved the 3rd update!!! My feedback :

Pros :

- Some choices REALLY matter, this makes the experience unique!
- The upgraded graphics are a HUUUUGE difference. Honestly, the best work I've seen so far on any game on F95. Great job.
- Melissa is a SOLID 10. She's perfect... maybe too much so.,,, She's gorgeous and doesn't need a bimbo body to be super sexy. Love the potential "issues" coming up with her moving into the house if you're "sampling" the goods. I look forward to that the most.
- Noticed the remarkable improvement on the animations in this latest release. The Melissa scene in particular killed it... especially the eye contact, holy shit son. PUSSY PARTY.
- Punching the guy repeatedly felt therapeutic but I couldn't live with the consequences so I reverted.
- Liam is the best, the absolute BEST. Honestly Dev, you have a great sense of humor. People should pay attention to the easter eggs you put in, it's comedic GOLD. I choked on my drink when he told the woman at the mall it's a "private conversation" and the library scene. GOLD. The spa scenes, damn man.
- Megan is cute and developing well but she needs a little love, in her flashback scene she looked great... I really feel the pigtails don't suit her but maybe that's just me. (this is why it's always Melissa - Leah - Rena - Megan - rest of girls for me).

Cons :

- The Leah sex scene for me was underwhelming. I disliked how you didn't have an option to turn her down at any point once the date started. The dinner sexiness was good and could have used more content, especially with her playing footsie with you. I hope she sex talks with you next time a bit more.
- The stockings Leah was wearing looked off. Not sure if there's a technical issue or these were the type she wore. Love stockings, would love to see that and lingerie more.
- Rena is really interesting but I REALLY can't take her hair color seriously. She's beautiful though. *shrug*

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wow, are you kidding me? This game is fucking phenomenal!

I honestly am blown away by this story, the development of the characters... and an actually likable MC.

But even as I type this.. I'm underselling this game. The girls are interesting and unique in their own way, especially Megan (holy shit, what an adorable personality). I think this is actually the first time I'm more attracted to the girl of focus rather than the side ho's in a game. Adding to this, her little theme song when the two of you are flirting or being intimate (yes, I'm talking about the hot tub song), it just suits her and this game so perfectly. I can't get it out of my head.

Liam is fucking hilarious! Hands down the best "wing-man" ever implemented in one of these games, and I actually care about the character. The same goes with Melissa, it felt so good whooping the fuck out of her stepfather, even if she got beat up as a result of it. I stand by my decision to fuck him right up. Leah, and Rena are right up there with them, almost. Although, I'll say this, and to me this is actually a good thing:

Leah is interesting and a fun character, but I don't really *like* her and she definitely gives me creepy/crazy vibes. To me, this actually makes the little fling with her more interesting, however. She's definitely the side bitch until she loses her shit and ruins your life or tries to murder you with a machete, type. Well, either that or a "fuck it I just want sex" type, hard to tell.

Rena is probably the most gorgeous character in the game, and I actually kind of like her blue hair as it suits her personality. She seems cool af, also.

Melissa, is, hands down... serious competition for Megan, in my mind. I mean Megan wins hands down, she's way too perfect, but Melissa is the perfect girl to pit against Megan. I really hope there are many different... options and outcomes to explore with this, including continuing to see her behind Megan's back, at least until things actually get *serious* with Megan. After all, I don't even feel bad for sleeping with Melissa multiple times, it was Megan's decision to remain single and I look at it like the MC just exploring his options.

Dude, or girls, whoever is behind this game... thank you for making it. It's one of my favorites on this website. 9.5/10.

KEEP GOING!!! DON'T TEASE US. I MIGHT SLIP YOU A HUGE DONATION LATER...

D

Dr PinkCake

Ok i read the last few pages and maybe i missed it but the heads of all the people are getting cut off at the top of the screen. Is that supposed to happen or some type of bug or a setting i messed up some how? no clue what is happening
Which version are you playing? First time I hear of such a bug?

@jayjay78 and @SirDamned, thanks a lot for your well-crafted comments! I read all comments I can find to get into the heads of fans and see if the writing I do has the intended effect. Comments such as yours really help me.
Cheers!

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
al-mfan.gif al-mfanx.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130492_al-mfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130493_al-mfanx.gif