D

Dr PinkCake

do wish the animations were longer though i have to say
The one in Ep3 is 22 seconds. Another one is 5 and a third one is 7 seconds long. It is a pain to render long animations and push updates. One animation takes 1-3 days to render, so therein lies the issue.

Reactions: Subyan and manlee
U

User_633486

The one in Ep3 is 22 seconds. Another one is 5 and a third one is 7 seconds long. It is a pain to render long animations and push updates. One animation takes 1-3 days to render, so therein lies the issue.
i understand i'm just saying i'd rather have the longer animations as opposed to not regardless. and man this improv scene and the piano music has got me all up in the feels right now :(

U

User_633486

this game has elevated itself right up there w/ m city, good girl, lan board house, and free fam

D

Deleted member 308859

One aspect I believe people don't pay enough attention to is the music. In Acting Lessons the tracks perfectly fit each scenario from romance to drama

These are probably my favorites

(I really enjoy the 126ers music by the way, they are great when you need to relax)

Reactions: Apostate and VDawe

Spudlin

Jan 24, 2018
I really enjoyed the game so far and it actually had me laughing at Liams antics which hasn't happened in a game like this before.

Can't wait for more.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
D

Dr PinkCake

found an error...when I kissed leah---it says at the assessment...I didn't :WutFace:
Episode 1 right? It is confusing, but kissing her means to kiss her mouth not cheek. An option only available for Charismatic trait. I may change that in the future to become less confusing.

In the gallery what's the difference from scene "full" and not full? They seems tha same
Full scenes depend on your Cake level with the girls. High enough cake level may give you extra angles or options.

Reactions: VDawe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
3rd..and change her doodlebop hair..lol..a ponytail would be nice to counter megan's pigtails ;)
addendum:i should explain my problem with the doodlebop hair ..i'm in north america..that style you usually see on wasted fat chicks being done up the arse by any number of their babydaddy's while on periscope..its a skank hairdo..and is a total turnoff..maybe in europe and such its the opposite..ok..just thought i should explain myself ..because reasons..and science!!

Reactions: tazzyla

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
3rd..and change her doodlebop hair..lol..a ponytail would be nice to counter megan's pigtails ;)
addendum:i should explain my problem with the doodlebop hair ..i'm in north america..that style you usually see on wasted fat chicks being done up the arse by any number of their babydaddy's while on periscope..its a skank hairdo..and is a total turnoff..maybe in europe and such its the opposite..ok..just thought i should explain myself ..because reasons..and science!!
Everyone have their taste and " their turnoff " (Personnality , mine is the tattoo but I don't complain because I got my eye on Melissa :p )

For the vote , I chose the 3rd, because the other swear with the hair's color.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my personal situation dosnt allow financial support..sorry..but i try to be positive in my remarks even when remarking about things that do not appeal to me...or at least silly :D

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes