N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Reactions: Krull

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Which version are you playing? First time I hear of such a bug?

@jayjay78 and @SirDamned, thanks a lot for your well-crafted comments! I read all comments I can find to get into the heads of fans and see if the writing I do has the intended effect. Comments such as yours really help me.
Cheers!
the new one posted here. it is just cutting off the top of the heads all i see is from the neck down. Oh i love the game btw i just want to see the faces lol

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
my old saves dont work anyone else has this problem???? if not can anyone give me saves from the end of last version thank you

D

Deleted member 308859

@Krull great work indeed, your signature gifs are top notch. Is that Ally from Sunstone in your profile picture?

Reactions: Krull

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Oh Now I know what I like the most in the game : the expressions.
As a deaf person , this is the most important thing for me, without this I can't truly said if the person is angry/happy/etc...

Hum wonder if that's why I like Melissa since she has a lot of expression...

Reactions: M! and Krull

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
This game is fantastic. It actually makes me feel something for the characters. I'm attached to them already. My biggest problem is Megan is the one i'm least attracted to. If the option came available. I'd drop her in a second for Melissa. As it stands right now I'm hoping for some polyamourous outcome with the two. Rena would be my second choice. I think Leah is way hotter than megan but I like Megans personality more. Gah...these game decisions shouldn't be so hard.
Yep Melissa is the best, also Leah and Rene are hot, Megan is my last pick

IRL in my experience Girls like Melissa feel Used just when you Discard them, rejecting her after banging her would be the worst choice ever

Reactions: Catwashere

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lmao at anyone saying Melissa is "marriage material" lol... The girl is a train wreck... Too much drama with her and her family... Any girl that gives you her pussy the same day you meet is never marriage material... Yes I prefer her model but megan is more suitable for a long term relationship.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Hum, I was playing another game ( Dreaming of Dana ). I know this game is different compared Acting Lessons but I can't help but wondering a (very) little similarity so I was wondering then if Megan is the main lover and the other girl is a second lover ( like Dana with Jessica or Maria or Andrea ) that should lead many scenario and ending...

It's just an impression....
lost my save and just droped dreaming of dana

Blss

Jun 11, 2017
Man I really like this game, characters have true depth, it's dramatic, funny, and as far as these games go, also realistic. Really, the writting is good, thanks for that!
(Also it doesn't have fetishes that do nothing for me, unlike many games here, so cheers to that too haha)

I'm just wondering if there is a way not to engage a relationship with Megan? I was thinking of a walkthrough where you kinda become good friend with her and then you can go after her friends without beeing unfaithful? She's so sweet that being unfaithful almost makes me feel bad for a virtual girl... while the other characters are irresistible (yeah, Melissa of course). But after all, Megan is almost the main protagonist of the game, so maybe this doesn't make much sense.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Lmao at anyone saying Melissa is "marriage material" lol... The girl is a train wreck... Too much drama with her and her family... Any girl that gives you her pussy the same day you meet is never marriage material... Yes I prefer her model but megan is more suitable for a long term relationship.
100% agreed ... and even that I also do not like Melissa, she is not so pretty like other girls for me ... for me it's Megan > Rena > Leah > > > > > Melissa ... sry I don't understand the hype around her ... and pls don't kill me :D

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Which version are you playing? First time I hear of such a bug?

@jayjay78 and @SirDamned, thanks a lot for your well-crafted comments! I read all comments I can find to get into the heads of fans and see if the writing I do has the intended effect. Comments such as yours really help me.
Cheers!
Nah, thank you and anyone else who is working on the game. It's near perfect.

Also, just some advice, I wouldn't take it too much to heart when people dislike Megan (I'm seeing plenty of these types of comments on here). She's a unique girl with an interesting personality as any "main girl" should be, so she's obviously not going to be for everyone.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see..my late wife was like melissa...damaged..beaten by her first husband and we did it our first date..and got married within two weeks..but we had years of married bliss full of love and caring before she passed..thats why i say melissa is "wife material" ..just need the right guy to treat her with respect

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes