rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Fucking wow. That update felt longer than half the completed games on this site. So many laughs, so many subtle winks, so many times sitting there agonizing over one simple choice. Great renders, engaging story and ultra comfy characters. This is really turning out to be something fantastic.

One question, @Dr PinkCake - you mentioned the tearing through a pile of spot renders. Are you using them for deltas for your facial expressions and specifically that bit of crowd movement at the mall?

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
What a great game, really! Also pretty big content-wise, as it's out only for two months, escpecially since the dev is doing everything alone.

Since I'd rate almost anything in this game 10/10 I'm just going to mention some things I think could be improved slightly, so please don't take it the wrong way, it's just nitpicking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
You know, in games like these I always try to go through the harem route and get with each of the girls, but this episode made me feel conflicted and I actually rejected Rena because the relationship between the MC and Megan is just getting so good which is a testament to [COLOR=rgb(155, 155, 155)]@Dr PinkCake[/COLOR]'s great writing.

And also

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Great game, keep up the good work. I kinda started this game as a "harem" but after this update, I actually feel bad for screwing around with Hedwig and Melissa, so I decided to be "faithful"

Reactions: 4ebsik and Namco15
D

Dr PinkCake

One question, @Dr PinkCake - you mentioned the tearing through a pile of spot renders. Are you using them for deltas for your facial expressions and specifically that bit of crowd movement at the mall?
The crowd movement was all baked. That was actually produced before trying the spot render method, who PhillyGames (dev of the amazing game Depraved Awakening) taught me. What I do now is I render a base scene then alter facial expressions and body movement using spot renders. The base image can take anywhere between 20-40 minutes to do, but once it's done the spot renders take 2-3 minutes each. That's helping me squeeze out so many renders I'm actually struggling to have a render queue at the moment.

What a great game, really! Also pretty big content-wise, as it's out only for two months, escpecially since the dev is doing everything alone.

Since I'd rate almost anything in this game 10/10 I'm just going to mention some things I think could be improved slightly, so please don't take it the wrong way, it's just nitpicking.

I love constructive criticism and I value your input very much. You are correct regarding the animations, I hate the Ep1/Ep2 animations. But I was new to DAZ when making Ep1 so with time and experience they will get better. Chapter 3 will be a minimum standard from now on.
Yeah the dick has gotten quite a bit of criticism but also some love. For continuity I can't change the skin of it, but the size of it I'm actually happy with.
Can't spoil the story for you mate but I get that the plot stirs up emotions, that's the intention of it. I hope the next couple of updates will help you see the direction the game is heading towards. Thanks for the feedback!

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I downloaded the the game for the wank times but i got something else to fill the empy void inside...

I am actually super interested if the MC will find his ex fiancee and the end of episode needs some serious writing so it is not cryingy to watch how it assumes at the next episode

Keep it going dev fantastic job on the soundtrack so far :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Great update! This VN should stand as an example to all other devs how to do it right.

Personally, I would have liked an even slower pace with Megan, and to some extent also with Melissa and Leah. More obstacles would have been nice so that MC doesn't have it so easy to get them. But, it's still better than almost every other game so until someone does it even more right I can't really complain about it.

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Wow! i am dumbfounded. It's a great game and not with updates like you play for 5 mins. Very well done , keep up the good work. i can't w8 for the update
But @Dr PinkCake don't let liam die!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
@Dr PinkCake

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i played this game with the usual way i'm playing VN game with a lot of love interest : try to make my own harem.
and for some reason the game decided to show me some sad story about the MC and one of the love interest, and make me feel guilty. why.. ??? :FeelsBadMan:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
All is just perfect!
A good and easy story. Good posing and renders. A large amount of content in each update, which are stably released without delay. Maybee there is not too much art in the pictures and sex scenes lacking passion. But still, this is an extremly good work. I wish all the best to the author! Continue in the same spirit!

Reactions: Namco15

MadFrank

Apr 26, 2017
Well done sir. When the first episode was released I wasn't too impressed, but now the potential for this game is much higher. All aspects of the game is looking great, the story has a sense of direction with different outcomes, and it will be interesting to see what unfolds in the future. I'm looking forward to various locations/fun/adventure that we can partake in. Lastly, I'm genuinely surprised with the amount of content for each episode compared to other games. Hopefully, that amount of content per episode is consistent in future updates. Games like this should be the norm.

tl;dr: Came here for a quick game to waste time, now emotionally invested in it.

Reactions: Earthling

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Megan needs to go with the wet hair down look more often..it vaults her to Melissa levels of sexy..i like the pigtails..they are adorable..but they make me feel guilty if i hoopdeedoo with other dames..pigtails have power!!!!

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes