ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..in Canada its "semi-legal" you can have multiple common-laws and gain benefits and such taxes etc blah blah..but to "wed" nope...you can bind a common-law legally so in effect you have multiple wives here in Canada..i want 4..redhead green eyed scottish lass..black haired dark eyed asian lass...purple haired dark eyed black lass and a brunette dark eyed indian lass...because i like ALLLLLL the flavours of the rainbow...no.not rainbow..forgot thats been usurped for purpose now...all the flavours of ice cream ?
oh ya..i want them all Bi...because reasons..etcetc..this and that..SCIENCE!!

Reactions: Enyos and E.l.l.0

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Don't forget Utah, at least that's close to Cali. Besides, that only applies to marriage.
Yeah, and Megan is the marrying type, Missy might not be yet, but I don't see her to be the type that she'd be okay with being the "lesser girl" on paper in the relationship either, think she'd want to be wife too :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to be honest..i think Melissa is actually more the marrying type because she is far more desperate to be loved and cared for in a gentle protective manner..Megan is made of sterner stuff..she has issues..but its more about self confidence than being beaten down mentally like Melissa...Megan could survive just with close pals by her side giving her confidence..Melissa would find her calling being a wife to a man who treasures her and treats her with dignity.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I can say to all what you just said; Goddamn right! :p

Although I play Melissa path, I fell in love with her since the moment I saw her in the coffee shop the first time, the path was decided right then and there, she's just so dreamy ;P But Rena is a close second for sure ;P

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After some thought about episode 6 last choice...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a bit of subjective pondering... sorry about that...
The reason why it feels so forced and out-of-pace and all that, is because this is only an 8-episode story, and we've now played 7 episodes, so only the final one left, so everything that the dev wanted to tell in the story had to happen and very fast, so there was no time to really build up to the tragedies and such. And, well, sometimes things happen in life very fast and out of the blue and it's out of everyone's control.

Reactions: Enyos

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I hope the dev is considering adding more routes before the game is finished. I get the point of sticking to his original plan, but this is a game with choices than span several routes and none is completely satisfying to me, at this point. I see no arm in having a more dramatic route while also having a more optimistic one, all faithful to our choices in the game. It would really add replayability value and an overall satisfying experience, and more fans pleased in the end.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
first off..i'da never entered a health food store if my life depended on it thus never got my head bootcrushed..i'da hit a coffee shop for a cuppa tea and accidently met Melissa there..no Megan involved..no Leah met...and voila..perfect life :D
Amen my brother, amen! :p
And for sure, that'd be THE perfect way, haha. Hmm, getting to know and fall for Melissa first, she'd introduce you to Megan, you befriend her, you'll start going to those acting classes and meet Rena and..well, up to you what to do then :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it has been said numerous times..."22 endings" so chances are there will be at least one nice ending? (meaning married to Melissa who you knocked up because..of course you did!!! :D )

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope the dev is considering adding more routes before the game is finished. I get the point of sticking to his original plan, but this is a game with choices than span several routes and none is completely satisfying to me, at this point. I see no arm in having a more dramatic route while also having a more optimistic one, all faithful to our choices in the game. It would really add replayability value and an overall satisfying experience, and more fans pleased in the end.
Yeah, that's my only issue with the story at this point. I remember it was being said that there'd be like 22 different endings, at this point I fail to see more than 3 or max 4 possible ones.
But in either case, even the burning house and one girl dying should've been avoidable, depending on your past choices and all, like you said.
But oh well, we'll just see next month how the story ends in different paths :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
it has been said numerous times..."22 endings" so chances are there will be at least one nice ending? (meaning married to Melissa who you knocked up because..of course you did!!! :D )
Honestly, that's the ending I want with Melissa, I mean, after everything you've been through, through thick and thin, the losses and other tragedies, you gotta marry the girl, ain't no other way, she's a keeper :p

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes