Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Got to the choice at the end of episode 6, Alt+F4 and deleted the game, never touching it again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry about the rant, just needed to vent!
It is certainly an understandable response, and thank you for explaining your reasoning so well. And thanks for popping that comment cherry in this thread. xD

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
while i love the story....i will say..if it turns out to be a "theatrical play" that ends and they all go home blah blah...or ...you end up in the end with Ana as an easy way to escape the trauma..i'll be disappointed...as those two scenarios would seem like a cop-out and huge letdown after many months of being so invested in this...i want something grand that'll either leave me in tears or pumping my fist in joy.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
while i love the story....i will say..if it turns out to be a "theatrical play" that ends and they all go home blah blah...or ...you end up in the end with Ana as an easy way to escape the trauma..i'll be disappointed...as those two scenarios would seem like a cop-out and huge letdown after many months of being so invested in this...i want something grand that'll either leave me in tears or pumping my fist in joy.
For a while after reading the chapter 7, a theory crossed my mind that what if everything that's been going on in the story has been nothing but staged acting, an unconventional form of therapy to have the MC to re-live these tragic moments in his life, have him open up and flesh out the different negative emotions and feelings he has kept bottled up ever since so that he could start healing and move on. But I doubt that's the case, but it could've been just that, could've even done justice to the title, apart from the couple of acting lesson scenes, haha.

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
That full playthrough I just did after a hiatus since version 0.4 brought back that Mass Effect 3 ending PTSD.
All and all, a compelling boner killer.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man, I really wish I could forgive Ana for what she did and maybe consider getting back together...but I can't, because there's nothing that justifies what she did, nothing. Yes, there are several things that explains WHY she did what she did, but they don't excuse her nor give her the right. And I really don't care for her crocodile tears either, and trying to blackmail to get what she wants was a new low for her, blackmail and betrayal...yeah, no thanks XD

Reactions: Enyos

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes