Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Is there a way to choose with Leah which does not give a nightmare ending? I used to love this game, very sensitive and well written. Now I am very hurt and upset that the characters I cared so much about were so carelessly discarded. I wish I never played past the first part of chapter 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sotorojo

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I think that there is still something shady about these therapists. I don't know just got that weird feeling.
I'm waiting a couple more days for everyone who follows this to get a chance to play (and vent)(and gather their thoughts/emotions) before I start throwing some theory crafting out. There certainly is something fishy, with many things and on many levels.

D

Deleted member 2758

Is there a save where I can see all scenes that I haven't found ?? Ty

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I'm waiting a couple more days for everyone who follows this to get a chance to play (and vent)(and gather their thoughts/emotions) before I start throwing some theory crafting out. There certainly is something fishy, with many things and on many levels.
One of the things from my head - Well
probably have some family in similar work environment, that would make everything easier. I don't remember if something about that was mentioned.
And about therapist of course

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
this is no longer a game where you make choices and things happen based on those. at the end of chapter 6, it became something more of a "just watch this premade story unfold". this chapter only included what, two choices? both of which i am guessing make no difference. it's too bad.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
this is no longer a game where you make choices and things happen based on those. at the end of chapter 6, it became something more of a "just watch this premade story unfold". this chapter only included what, two choices? both of which i am guessing make no difference. it's too bad.
Yep, that is my biggest grip so far. Whole cake/point system and a lot of choices that were there in 1-5 episodes, but they don't really matter in a long shot and after that Episode 6 and 7 really has a low number of choices that also dont do much. I feel like
I would love that different routes would provide different
scenario outcomes and traits that you choose at the beginning of the game change things within the story in better way.

But still it's this Dev, Dr.Pink first game, probably/hopefully he will get rid of systems like that in the next game or improve them to matter and make sense.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I think that there is still something shady about these therapists. I don't know just got that weird feeling.
She's another crossover character, from Retreiving The Past, and if I recall correctly, Rena's mother. Her brother, Rena's uncle who owns the house at the lake, is the MC of RTP (link to game in my sig).

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't play RTP yet, didn't know that. And i agree with Phantom, she looks really young.

I heard that there is some supernatural stuff in RTP, is it truth or not?

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You're right, and with the dark twists lately, there's still one more episode in which to gain the necrophilia tag for the one that isn't crispy... ;)

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes