Alex Armstrong

Nov 2, 2018
I'll be honest here. I just started with Episode 4, and I let out an incredibly audible "OH FUCKING SHIIIIIT" when it began and Liam told his mom that he had two other friends coming with....

BECAUSE I FUCKING DID IT WITH ONE OF THEM.

This game has one of the best dialogues I've ever had the chance to read, especially Liam's lines (Fuckin Liam, lol)

EDIT:

I'm up to the Truth and Dares in the Campfire, and I gotta say.... Rena's lines that keep on rippin Liam a new one are the best ones there is.

In fact, everyone's dialogues really shows off their personalities, and their dynamics bounce off each other really well.

Whoever did the dialogues for this game is really really good.
It would be awesome if there was voice acting in the game.

Reactions: iscokeit

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
The amount of emotion the player feels in this game is incredibly intense... Building wonderful, tangible relationships with fictional characters that run so deep. Making impossible choices, that make you literally want to kill the writer.

Thanks, but fuck you man... Fuck you. <3

Reactions: mitjo and Enyos

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
sooo u all liked it, what so funny about it all its just couple of pictures and some text and we all care so much that it sometimes hurts....cant wait 4 more

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
I never comment but ... man a just ended playing and im devasted
never feel so back because of a game
I wish i have stoped playing at ep 5

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

popshock

Jul 21, 2018
Easy to see the inspiration from Life is Strange. Though the story is a bit on the cheesy side for me.
4/10 - Not enough fappable content.

Hidarkness

Feb 8, 2018
Easy to see the inspiration from Life is Strange. Though the story is a bit on the cheesy side for me.
4/10 - Not enough fappable content.
True, but how many games have been around that provided this unique feeling?
Especially if you just expected a game for fapping and got something totally different in the end.

Reactions: Enyos

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
DrPinkCake, may a say something, "I HATE YOU" for what you forced my to do, which says a lot for your game, you fucking pushed me in a roller coster of emotions with the humoristic Liam, that bitch Ana and Leah, thoses fuck bucket Hegwin and Angela, the confused Rena, the strong Megan and the fragile Melissa.
I don't know what's next, but i'll wait patiently to see where that roller coster will bring me.
Keep up the good work, keep pushing us.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
True, but how many games have been around that provided this unique feeling?
Especially if you just expected a game for fapping and got something totally different in the end.
For a unique feeling, i would say it's an understatement for this kind of game, it's a roller coaster that gave us something really different.
And for those who only want a fapping game and nothing else, there's so many game that just do that, that the only goal of those games are to make you want to fap and nothing else, why wont they play with those games and when they want something more out of a game, then they could return to this game to have it all, not just the fapping.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes