onomado

Sep 12, 2017
What the fuck I honestly didn't expect this.

Just started episode 7 and I'm literally in tears. At some point I realised my cheeks were wet lmao

What the fuck was that choice, goddamn. What a way to resolve the conflict...

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
What the fuck I honestly didn't expect this.

Just started episode 7 and I'm literally in tears. At some point I realised my cheeks were wet lmao

What the fuck was that choice, goddamn. What a way to resolve the conflict...
Isn't it amazing how emotionally invested you find out that you actually are into the characters? I've never had a novel or movie send me into a panic attack and force a waterfall of tears. Amazing writing. :'(
*mumbles to self* "chemistry... chemistry..."

(P.S. If you really want to feel like shit, then go down the Rena path)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Surely you would have seen the Q&A on his patreon bud
I might if I would actually follow his patreon or pledged. And if someone believes that automatically means I have no right to voice my opinion regarding the game, he/she is welcome to say so. I do however disagree with that of course, even though I haven't donated any money to this forum yet either...

Reactions: botc76

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Isn't it amazing how emotionally invested you find out that you actually are into the characters? I've never had a novel or movie send me into a panic attack and force a waterfall of tears. Amazing writing. :'(
*mumbles to self* "chemistry... chemistry..."

(P.S. If you really want to feel like shit, then go down the Rena path)
Yeah, haven't done the Rena path. I basically rejected everyone except for Melissa but it kind of forced me to get it on with Megan and the choice was pretty obvious but the way it was written was still enough to make me tear up especially since it was so tragic.

I finished episode 7 and now I'm so pissed. Now I'm wondering whether it wouldve been any different if I hadn't rejected that particular character early on.

Gonna replay this and see how the Rena path goes tho

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
There's "supposed" to be 22 endings in chapter 8, and they are decided on from all of the decisions you had made throughout the game (for those thinking 'choices' were for naught). I would imagine it's closer to 8 endings with variations therein. I did not like how it turned out either, but have respect for the story and how powerful it actually was.

Reactions: Lieselotte
May 2, 2017
So you saying I could've avoided that if I fucked Leah? Hopefully Dev gives her some character development because as of right now I can't see why Leah would go that extent for the MC when he barely talked to her.

MrMux

Sep 18, 2018
Holy fuck this game is a masterpiece! What an emotional rollercoaster. At first I was like do everything needed to have a relationship with everyone but then I started caring for the characters. This deserves another playthrough

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I'll be honest here. I just started with Episode 4, and I let out an incredibly audible "OH FUCKING SHIIIIIT" when it began and Liam told his mom that he had two other friends coming with....

BECAUSE I FUCKING DID IT WITH ONE OF THEM.

This game has one of the best dialogues I've ever had the chance to read, especially Liam's lines (Fuckin Liam, lol)

EDIT:

I'm up to the Truth and Dares in the Campfire, and I gotta say.... Rena's lines that keep on rippin Liam a new one are the best ones there is.

In fact, everyone's dialogues really shows off their personalities, and their dynamics bounce off each other really well.

Whoever did the dialogues for this game is really really good.

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes