JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
AL.jpg
My take on this game after completing all galley images and 4 Endings. (Still have variations left on thoes 4)

1. (Megan) has a full story and a possible very good/ok end.
2. (Melissa) has a full story and a possible good/ok end.
3. (Rena) has unfinished story, but have a possible ok end. (Can't be all good becasue of the price you pay to get it )
4. (Ana) has little story but central for MC. Her end is not part of the main 3 endings and have no extra scenes of value.
5. (Angelica & Hedwig) has no story and work as Side kicks. Maby they have an ending but i never saw them.
I won't speak much of (Leah) here because of the potential spoiler varnings.

7 girls in total and only a few possible endings that feels rewarding. The price we all pay for getting any of the 3 main endings is huge. At least 6 of them could have had there own special endings like Megan, Melissa and Rena. That's why the game comes across as unfinished to me. I'd rather have only 1 end per character (all 6) then all these variations of the same ending with the 3 main characters.

It's overall a very good and fun written game in it's own merits, but i feel sad that @DrPinkCake is working on another game now instead of really making this the timeless classic it could have been. 6 endings and 1 Ultimate extra super ending :)
(You all know what ending i mean) ;)

Kahs44

Feb 9, 2019
I just played this for the first time, and now I feel like I need to find someone to hug. I went after only Megan romantically, did everything to keep the other woman as friends, and was the best friend to Liam, I cried through most of everything after the cabin, but this is definitely a gem among all the games I have found on here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Whats up with the shirt turning color, here it is very light grey/white ActingLessons 2019-02-13 17-29-53-12.jpg and here it is dark gray. ActingLessons 2019-02-13 17-30-02-81.jpg

And don't tell me its the light when her shorts are bright white in both shots.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone having trouble downloading this ? ive tried mega and crunched file this fails straight away and mega freezes at 97% tried 3 times then say acting lessons .exe missing. any help would be appreciated..Ive read that there may be something wrong with the final version ????

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
This is the only adult game that I wanted to replay for different paths, until I didn't.

Great game for the most part tbf. Is there a Leah avoidable path?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
7 girls in total and only a few possible endings that feels rewarding. The price we all pay for getting any of the 3 main endings is huge. At least 6 of them could have had there own special endings like Megan, Melissa and Rena. That's why the game comes across as unfinished to me. I'd rather have only 1 end per character (all 6) then all these variations of the same ending with the 3 main characters.

It's overall a very good and fun written game in it's own merits, but i feel sad that @DrPinkCake is working on another game now instead of really making this the timeless classic it could have been. 6 endings and 1 Ultimate extra super ending :)
(You all know what ending i mean) ;)
Usually I'd have agreed with this kind of idea, but after playing the game and learning how the author decided to develop the story, it's clear that having a story that can feel real is more important to him. By having these kind of endings, it reflects the whole way he has written the game. If this game was to be RL, the characters wouldn't all have the same possibilities, because life isn't equal. Same goes for the endings.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wanted to jerk off not cry God damn it. :(
Haha right! I just finished the last chapter after taking a long break. Played the new game and had to come back to this one.

It's probably not what most people here are looking for, but it kept me entertained. Definitely 5 stars.

Reactions: johnconnor

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Usually I'd have agreed with this kind of idea, but after playing the game and learning how the author decided to develop the story, it's clear that having a story that can feel real is more important to him. By having these kind of endings, it reflects the whole way he has written the game. If this game was to be RL, the characters wouldn't all have the same possibilities, because life isn't equal. Same goes for the endings.
I do see your point and to some degree agree. I just feel it could have stood out as one of thoes almost timeless classiscs with more time and story arcs added. If say we let the debate on the chocie pass for a sec and only focus on the characters. An ending for each of them would have been possible. Ana and ofc Angela and Hedwig are not even in the game as anything but destraction and a few extra galley shots. They could have had full fleshed out stories and possible endings to. It does feel rushed towards the end when it turns to a creepy dark i lost my minds sorta game. An option to avoid parts of that perhaps? Making the stats matter more. A way to actually dump Megan on the way as your stats are 5 with some other girls and only 2 with her, she still forced the MC to have sex with her. Numerous things could have been better with just more time spent on the game. So it's not perfect. It's just very good :)

Still Love it and think it's awesoeme for what it is. The ultimate ending not possible will forever be the games biggest downfall and he will get requests forever to add it, hehe It's not a book novel. It's a game, so it can be rewritten at any point in time :)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
what does anyone think the best trait to have in this game is based on how many times the perk is useful?

Dec 27, 2018
Dr. PinkCake, your work stands as an example for how to do adult novels properly.
It's impactful, sensual, erotic, gut-wrenching and doesn't shy away from the hard choices by pretending life is lovely and will work for you if you stick at it (*cough* harem route ending games *cough*)

Well played sir.

4.60 star(s) 803 Votes