G.U. Horizon

Oct 7, 2018
This game...so worth the time. couldn't sleep for work had to finish one run through on my phone. i'll be sure to try and get a "perfect" ending, or at least one less feels inducing lol <3

EDIT: after multiple runs i realized there is no "perfect" run with Megan and Melissa...."I...I can't save both..." kills me every time.

khurghan

May 7, 2017
sorry the engrish,
great game but personally hate the end, why kill melissa ?, a better option was to end with Liam

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Meet me where the sun grazes the ocean.
Where both wind and water touches the ground.
When all comes around, beneath the willow on the mound, I will rest my weary head for awhile.

Not sure who made that quote but i did find

Found this.

Such a nice poem and quote, also Liam is a cool character.

snek12

Dec 7, 2017
Nice game. Well-written, scenes are good, Liam's the best. Gonna have to spend the next month forcing every memory of it from my head if I ever want to feel happy again though.

Reactions: Belith

soupault

Dec 23, 2018
The game is a masterpiece! The intensity of the story, the plot twists, the realism of the characters, the renders, the sex scenes - all solid 5/5! I dare to say, the game can be one of the top5 games on this forum! Absolutely brilliant!

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I...
I don't...
I can't....

I started this game earlier today, not knowing what I was getting into. I played Depraved Awakening last night, and thought it was awesome. Acting Lessons was recommended as another game with deep story that should be played too. Truthfully, I had seen it mentioned on here many times, and hadn't really thought much about it.

I don't even know where to begin. There is not words for what this game (fuck that, it's not a game, it's truly an experience), will make you feel. Go into it for the tits if you want, but I assure you that by the end you will be stuck to your chair, glued to your screen, and your dick will be limp (or ladyparts dry).

Finishing this game gives you that feeling of spending the day with a best friend, and then having the friend leave to fly across the country, not knowing when you'll see them again. You love the joy you had, but you feel so bittersweet. It's amazing and horrible at the same time. I don't cry, I just don't, but this game had me choked up and so close that I thought at any moment I would start having tears on my cheeks. I have only gotten one ending, I don't even know which number ending I received, and right now I'm not sure I care.

I intended to go back and immediately try the other endings, but I almost feel that it would be a disservice to the characters to put them through it all over again. All too often we expect and even demand a 100% happy ending. I expected it with this game... and now that I know there may not be one, I want it all the more. But life doesn't always give you what you want. This I know... And sometimes it's the tragedy, and pulling through it, that speaks the loudest.

If anyone had not played this game. Play it. Now. It's awesome...

Thank you, @DrPinkCake for this journey. I only wish that you had made an easter-egg ending, something secret you only get once you unlock all the others... and I'm sure everyone who has played this knows what that ending should contain.

Troord

Jul 4, 2018
Not going to lie, this game give me the chills and got me almost crying at least 2 times on my first run, like people said i tried to have the perfect ending only to find out it is impossible :c

Great game, great story, great characters, Liam is the character that most games miss, a true friend. (Plus super comediant)

Props to dr pink, i am currently unable to support you but soon as i get a new job I will make sure to give you some love :D

Reactions: Serra Angel

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
It's a scene with Leah. Same as the previous one but with some more actions (I guess you need the best possible reputation with her for that)

By the way : WHAT A GAME !!!!
What is the different between full scene and non full?? At the gallery... I agree with you it was a fantastic game

G.U. Horizon

Oct 7, 2018
Which 2 scenes am I missing?:O View attachment 243750
Yeah you are missing Max rep scene with leah use the charismatic trait at the start and make it easier cause you can kiss leah early. The other you're missing is accepting Leah's proposal, before the end she offers you another chance at "us"(you'll cheat on whoever you're with) if you DON'T COMFORT your woman of choice in Ep.8 1549914897347.png

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes