NoFuck

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly this is the best game I've played in a long time, definitely the best writing by far.
I couldn't stand having to choose between Megan and Melissa, made my cry a little :cry:.

But I would definitely recommend this game.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I have read people saying how great the story is and I would say it's average at best, so either it's the best on this site or people haven't read a good book before.
Of course, that's exactly what it means. I wouldn't even say it's the best, but it is certainly among the top in terms of writing. The overall quality of writing in these games is pretty low, but considering that pretty much all of them are created for free by amateurs, then what would you expect? AL stands out mostly because the Doctor dared to push the envelop into territory we hadn't experienced before in this type of game.

DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
either it's the best on this site
Of course is this, there are a lot of nice project on the forum but at the end (for free) there are very few good games.
AL is nothig crazy but it's a finish product, well done allaround with a lot of things to likes.

Yeah sure, Naughty Dog could do better but nothing wrong with appreciate this small gem. o_O

Reactions: pim0

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
btw is there more this game you give me is so good story too if have more plizz tell me
There is SO many games here ... you definitelly should check this thread ... ... I think you will find what u want :) go through every page, you can find so many recommendations...

Reactions: Infidel Griff

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
There is SO many games here ... you definitelly should check this thread ... ... I think you will find what u want :) go through every page, you can find so many recommendations...
many of them not completed

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Is there any way to save both Megan and Melissa from the fire and have an ending where the main character is together with both?

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Seeing as people are wanting saves, you should really play the game and get through the story at least 1-2 times before using this... well worth it since many of the scenes are much better in context... but i won't be a spoilsport... :)
Sorry, but how are you supposed to use that? Dropping it in the renpy folder didn't do anything. Is it supposed to replace something?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Sorry, but how are you supposed to use that? Dropping it in the renpy folder didn't do anything. Is it supposed to replace something?
Extract the persistent from the zip, drop the persistent into your "saves" folder under your "games" directory.

Reactions: zeppelin

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
Well if this is one of the greatest games i ever played but i had to choose to save 1 girl from fire in house................... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY literaly that made me so fucking sad ;_;. Wa ya think guys did you liked the game ?

4.60 star(s) 818 Votes