Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Is it possible to avoid a "relationship" with Megan? I tried to romance with Melissa and ignore Megan, but by the fourth episode it’s considered that I’m meeting Megan and there is a scene of a quarrel on the lake with Melissa. I was mistaken somewhere or in any case it should be, regardless of the choice?
Sorry for bad Eng.
I was trying the same thing, but DrPinkCake wanted Megan to be the main girl so unfortunately you can't reject her, but you will be able to choose later Melissa, Megan or Rena. I hope that in BaDIK you will be able to date anyone you want.

Reactions: Jolitar

Jolitar

May 20, 2018
I was trying the same thing, but DrPinkCake wanted Megan to be the main girl so unfortunately you can't reject her, but you will be able to choose later Melissa, Megan or Rena. I hope that in BaDIK you will be able to date anyone you want.
Thanks!

ZedMain

May 20, 2017
Does anybody have the complete save file for the game? I'm trying to unlock all of the gallery scenes.

ZolfyWeus

Nov 7, 2018
Well this hit me hard as fck... I thought this was your happy go lucky game but nooooo i got fucked multiple ways, i was so into the story and well it made me tear up( doesn't happen often for games like these you know)
Don't know why i evaded this game at first but i am so glad i played it
it's been a while since i completed the game but it just hit me so hard that i had to take a break playing other games
Melissa and Megan are the best i love them so much(AND MY BRO LIAM HES THE BRO EVERYONE NEEDS)!!! Thanks for the game!!!

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Amazing game, one of the absolute best on this site. I played it like a harem for the first half and then started to realise that this wasn't that kind of game and cut all the girls out except for Megan and Melissa, still trying to decide if I had to pick or there'd be some way of having them both. The way it played out, I thought I might be on course for that happy ending but... well, I didn't see it coming. It was hard to click through those last couple of chapters, that's all I'll say. Don't regret giving this a go though, everyone should. Oh and Liam is the man!

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Amazing game, one of the absolute best on this site. I played it like a harem for the first half and then started to realise that this wasn't that kind of game and cut all the girls out except for Megan and Melissa, still trying to decide if I had to pick or there'd be some way of having them both. The way it played out, I thought I might be on course for that happy ending but... well, I didn't see it coming. It was hard to click through those last couple of chapters, that's all I'll say. Don't regret giving this a go though, everyone should. Oh and Liam is the man!
Yeah.... Fucking sad.... Why... Why the ending is not a happy one... I just want to play for fun... Not sad

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone have a savegame to save Melissa and Megan both? here only appeared 2 options (save megan or melissa)

and what a cool soundtrack, it reminded me Life is strange

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone have a savegame to save Melissa and Megan both? here only appeared 2 options (save megan or melissa)

and what a cool soundtrack, it reminded me Life is strange
There’s no way you could save them both... You have to choose...

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I am speechless.

I never thought that I would find something like this in here.

And that's after playing just one route!!

I don't know what to do next. should I wait a month and replay it, or what???

Congratulations to the creators. BRAVO Muy buena historia y muy equilibrada.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
If anyone still following this and don't know. Dr.PinkCake's new game Being A DIK was released yesterday and now is in this site. Enjoy...

Seb777Romanow

Aug 12, 2018
Great game with beautiful rendering and an interesting and engaging story. THX.
I just downloaded their new game, . I hope it will be even better.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I played it the second time after EP 3 or 4 update and I choosed the Megan + Melissa Path (again)... but no matter what way I tried, I couldnt get them both at the end and now reading here that´s not possible it makes me really sad. I know there are many different ways for endings, but now I lost the former passion to play this game any more .... I see no more sense if I cant save both instead of only one. This is way too cruel from DrPinkCake ... how could he ... Even if his CG´s are one of the best I know I even go so far as to say that I will not play his new game ... DrPinkCake has for my taste a sadistic faible to punish players ... just the first EP from BeADIK shows that too. A game should be fun to play and not a punishment. DrPinkCake, go and make thriller movies instead of games!

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
FUCK. ME. DEAD. :eek:o_O:oops: This game is INTENSE! Makes Depraved Awakening look PG! Dr.PinkCake, I love you, but you are an absolute BASTARD for making us make that choice! :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr.PinkCake, I hate you & love you at the same time. :mad::love:

Reactions: Snowsexxx32
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes